The riding thread.

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i think they look better going out with some slight down slope, like pigots
Matt, this reminded me of your awesomeness.

Stoked for Hubbie.

Stoked for myself also, had a rad ride with some rad dudes and saw probably the best tabls and turndowns ths side of sydney. I also saw probably the cleanest double whip ever.

framd0

Likes Dirt
was having a nice sesion at dandenong on the box jumps. was about to go home but thought "hey why not another run". over cleared the second and landed mega nosedive, over the bars and landed straight on my head.
went to the hospial had to get 9 stiches in my chin. also had suspected broken left shoulder and wrist. but turns out i just have mega brusing, so bad i cant even move my arms and hands. wasent wearing a helmet either:(.I swear that park is cursed. last time i lost 2 teeth there haha. pics 2morow

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
was having a nice sesion at dandenong on the box jumps. was about to go home but thought "hey why not another run". over cleared the second and landed mega nosedive, over the bars and landed straight on my head.
went to the hospial had to get 9 stiches in my chin. also had suspected broken left shoulder and wrist. but turns out i just have mega brusing, so bad i cant even move my arms and hands. wasent wearing a helmet either:(.I swear that park is cursed. last time i lost 2 teeth there haha. pics 2morow
Hectic! I should probably ride alot more then i do at the moment. I have so much time on my hands, yet i do nothing.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Very nice tuck Dave. Something I definitely need to work on, I can never get my arms out straight.

I have spent the last week working flat out, no time for riding lately. Also been fumbling around deciding what else to order from Empire before I hit the confirm button. Getting a pair of Profile Totems laced to G-Sport Rollcages via DT Swiss Champion spokes, some chrome bars, Tree 27t sprocket and a few other bits and pieces. Hopefully I'll have it all here and my bike running again within a fortnight.

spono

Likes Dirt
that sucks man, "last run" is probobly the two worst words in the bmx dictionary, everyone always goes down on their last run but only if they say it. hmmm i think 'last run" needs a face book group haha