The riding thread.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
You are afraid of sets with gaps. You don't like it when your bike gets dirty. You don't go fast. Incidentally, you are also wrong.
Maybe he prefers street over trails? Maybe he isn't afraid. Maybe you're afraid of down rails, you don't like it when you cop some cement for trying something new. You go to fast.
shit stirring.

Street > Dirt. IMO

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yesterday I rode with an English dude named James. Pretty much strictly trails. Was good fun, trainsgalore. He rides a S&M Cam wood, with chrome parts and tan walls. Definately say hello if you cats up north see him.

D

Deleted member 18757

You are afraid of sets with gaps. You don't like it when your bike gets dirty. You don't go fast. Incidentally, you are also wrong.
Different people have different opinions, most children can understand and respect that.
Street riders don't go fast? Ever heard of Alex Liiv, Sean Burns, Colt Fake etc?

Last edited by a moderator:

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don't be hatin' guyz.

Everyone should ride everything; street, trails, park. Variety is good

The 'tombstone' in the bottom right of this photo, is about 12ft. Today i toothpicked it a few times. stoked!

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
The last two weeks of riding have been great for me, until today.
The other week I 'learnt?' bunny hops over bar height, started hitting bigger rails, learnt feebles to nose manuals and various regular sided peg tricks (goofy foot yo) and today i did a feeble to 180 off a drop thats bar height plus maybe 7-10 inches. And almost landed a feeble to 360 off the same drop.

I am now on crutches, as my foot slipped off my pedal and got wedged between my crank and the ground. Possible serious ligament damage = not cool. Have to keep the crutches for minimum 1 week before going to get my foot further examined.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don't be hatin' guyz.

Everyone should ride everything; street, trails, park. Variety is good

The 'tombstone' in the bottom right of this photo, is about 12ft. Today i toothpicked it a few times. stoked!
haha zane every time i see a photo or video of your riding its crazier then the last!
that thing is massive! it looks small in the photo! props!

n conor that sucks about your ankle, my left ankle is pretty much a permanant mess caus i didnt let it heal first time round.

(i know i'm not exactly bmx but i got over coping tuck no hander to fakies today :) sooooo stoked)

Lemontime

Eats Squid
I am now on crutches, as my foot slipped off my pedal and got wedged between my crank and the ground. Possible serious ligament damage = not cool. Have to keep the crutches for minimum 1 week before going to get my foot further examined.
Fuck that. So lame man.

Last edited: