The riding thread.

Azerin

Likes Dirt
Today was a pretty decent day, started off real slow but got better. Just hung around the local, tried barrie flyouts again and failed, but just as I was about to leave, my friend asked me to try one more time and I landed one, so I tried a couple more times and landed like 3 in total? Pretty stoked.
nice work, im too worried about hitting my nads with the bars to try bar spins

brodie fitz

Likes Bikes
i finally got 360s over a gap thing after about 100 trys over the couple of months ive been riding bmx and also broke my finger doing tyre grabs (only caught the bars with one finger)

stpFREEEK

Likes Dirt
I nose manualled the volcano(big street spine with 1-1.5m top). Pretty stoked

Got whips around off a bank, but just cant get it under me...:(

Azerin

Likes Dirt
i finally got 360s over a gap thing after about 100 trys over the couple of months ive been riding bmx and also broke my finger doing tyre grabs (only caught the bars with one finger)
i did the same on a tire grab, well didnt actualy brake it, i dislocated it, still hurt like fark though lol

stpFREEEK

Likes Dirt

im a lurker.

i know this should go back to bmx, but i must comment about posts.

I HATE IT, when completely new people join farkin(or any other forum) then within a month or two have like 700 posts. ITS RIDICULOUS. 99.9% of the time they have nothing to say except "sweet bike man" or "those arent trendy bars"

[/rant]

Azerin

Likes Dirt

im a lurker.

i know this should go back to bmx, but i must comment about posts.

I HATE IT, when completely new people join farkin(or any other forum) then within a month or two have like 700 posts. ITS RIDICULOUS. 99.9% of the time they have nothing to say except "sweet bike man" or "those arent trendy bars"

[/rant]
just to be clear, ive been on farkin since 2005 lol, so not new. yeah i used to just scan farkin like a pedo scans a primary school, but then i decided i should probably contribute in some way lol, so i started posting.

@contagious: what the hell did you do to warrant that?

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Today was a pretty decent day, started off real slow but got better. Just hung around the local, tried barrie flyouts again and failed, but just as I was about to leave, my friend asked me to try one more time and I landed one, so I tried a couple more times and landed like 3 in total? Pretty stoked.
was that with your 30 inch bars?

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^ 30" barries, that's an effort.

Haven't been riding my bmx much lately, trails don't dig themselves, getting my 26"er together is proving alot harder than originally anticipated and skating is so fun!

--- I heard of a bmx company a while ago that was 100% trails based, does anyone know the name of this company? I remember they had a frame I fell in love with....

Azerin

Likes Dirt
volume bike co. might be, all of their vid's ive seen are trails based, so maybe their company is solely trails based. though i really have no idea

Last edited:

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
volume bike co. might be, all of their vid's ive seen are trails based, so maybe their company is solely trails based. though i really have no idea
Nah, it was a smaller company I think, they only had a trails-specific frame, a set of bars and a set of forks from memory. Volume are much bigger.