The riding thread.

Lemontime

Eats Squid
Jordan, methinks bil knows that and was making a joke..

Like you know, whatever??

My driver bearings are shot, so bummed! Gotta wait til wednesday to get new ones ):

D

Deleted member 18757

Jordan, methinks bil knows that and was making a joke..

Like you know, whatever??

My driver bearings are shot, so bummed! Gotta wait til wednesday to get new ones ):
So glad there's a bearing shop within riding distance of my house.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cranks are a real bitch to sand back.

First 2 coats are drying at the moment, putting the next 2 on later tonight and hoping it'll all be good to ride again tomorrow. Clean black cranks here I come!

Last edited:

pryaz

Likes Dirt
I have started doing pedal stalls/grinds and there grinding down my odyssey plastics.
I was looking at a set of metals and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations?
Is it worth paying more for sealed pedals?

DANCLOSH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Try trail mix's
Avoid hamiltons

And not worth getting sealed, chances are you will destroy one of them before you destroy the unsealed bearings

contagious

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have ran my unsealed shadow pedals for like2 years now. They are still in perfect condition. I dont think sealed would have any benefit at all. I dont even run bearing covers. They come loose like once every 3 weeks. A quick spin with a socket and they are fixed.

matty hall

Likes Dirt
I always find it is worth running sealed bearings, I always seem to blow out unsealed pedals, never had a problem with my TRAILMIX's. Great pedal, wide platform and comes with hundreds of replaceable pins for all those pedal grinds!

Last edited:

Leevers

Likes Dirt
First time riding pegs yesterday, nailed feebles first shot, took me about 5 shots to get the hanf of double peg grinds. Learnt to grow some more balls and air out a little higher than i usualy would.

Also, plastic pegs. Oh if only they didn't wear down on concrete so quick, they would be rad. They slide so awesome!!

That is all :)