just wondering if anyones after a new frame?'
i have a fly luna 21'TT been riding 4 2wks looking 4 300
also i have enough parts to build 2 completes haha
pm me if interested thanks

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
should use powerade.
Lipton ice tea bottles are the best.

^^ Yeah, true. Get four big 2l plastic bottles and 4l of lemonade though. Fill each bottle with a litre of lemonade and a litre of goon and you and a mate are set for the night without having to pour any more goon!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 18757

Went to the beach today for the first time in years, walking home with 3 female friends and some 'tough cunt' tries to put his cigarette in my face, and since he was about 4 years older than me and bigger than me I just stepped back & had to let it go.

Fuck some people in this world have no lives and obviously no self-esteem if they have to pick on people smaller/younger than themselves.

birmY(>_<)

Likes Dirt
Went to the beach today for the first time in years, walking home with 3 female friends and some 'tough cunt' tries to put his cigarette in my face, and since he was about 4 years older than me and bigger than me I just stepped back & had to let it go.

Fuck some people in this world have no lives and obviously no self-esteem if they have to pick on people smaller/younger than themselves.
these people are scum, there was some at our school, they'd only be a tough c*** when they had there mates around though, reallllllly manly ya know?

Belle

Eats Squid

don't worry
i followed him home and killed him.

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Today i fuct up a barspin air, it was about 5ft out of an 8ft quarter. Managed to get the bars around but slipped a foot, THE worst shinbash i've ever had haha. Several splits in my shin and knee. Fair bit of blood too. Also managed to get my testicals wedged between the tire and seat in the process.

Not the funnest thing i've ever done