The riding thread.

Belle

Eats Squid
Yeah fellas i am all good now i just have a big red mark across my boobies, haha.
good weather lately, the river has been v nice as well.

Lewis gave me a hat that i rep all day.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bill that is a rad photo! Quarter to hip looks dreamy, I am not stoked on only having flyouts.

Sounds maad Bretty, got any pics?
I hate riding with a bag, so I am seldom able to carry a camera along on rides, and the majority of guys I ride with aren't at all interested in taking shots, so we've never really bothered with photos. But I'll see if I can get some cranking tomorrow.

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
after going on a riding trip to canberra i realised that i have the most fun just mucking around doing freecoaster shit and spins. so ive decided to give pegless a go once again and fang on my huge ass bars, dont care if my trick list is halved, its about having fun.

also gonna paint my frame to get rid of the disgusting orange.

Last edited:

contagious

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah fellas i am all good now i just have a big red mark across my boobies, haha.
good weather lately, the river has been v nice as well.

Lewis gave me a hat that i rep all day.
And gus gave me a photo that i steal all day. Not gettin your 30 cents back now fulla.

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice t-bog billy.

I fucking hate ice pick stall's on quarters, i am absolutley hopeless at them.
Althought today i re-learnt ice pick grinds on quarters, i still cant properly do stall one's :confused:. the bike always seems to turn so that the peg falls into the quarter. any help?

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Another 710SL chain snapped on me today, and now I have a golf ball sized lump on my knee, not cool. 510HX next, and thank fuck I wasn't going fast!

D

Deleted member 18757

Leaving on a road trip to Canberra tomorrow, any places we should visit? We've already got a couple in mind, cant remember the names though. Gonna be the only street rider, other friend couldn't make it 'cause his car died.