The riding thread.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
yes, if they provoke. too many people think drunkenness is an excuse for bad behaviour, but it's the cause.
I was thinking more bashed by a mob whilst waiting for a cab, sorta like what happened to a bloke on here. Shoulda worded it better.

@nDr3w

Likes Dirt
Well one Night I was very drunk and got bashed by about 3 blokes, I snapped my jaw, cracked it in a seperate place and lost a tooth. I consider the whole thing partly my fault for being so stupid as to putting myself in that situation, I don't really believe I deserved it, but there is no doubt that I was sort of asking for it going to a open house and getting as drunk as I did without knowing a lot of the people there. Esecially considering my mate was stabbed in the same street a few months earlier.
Nasty shit goes down in these parts, son.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
I was thinking more bashed by a mob whilst waiting for a cab, sorta like what happened to a bloke on here. Shoulda worded it better.
then drunkenness has no part. Unless that person has reduced senses due to drinking, in which case they don't deserve it, as mike said, but they haven't put themselves in a wise position.

framd0

Likes Dirt
went to kilmoure today
WOO YEAH ILY MEDUSA LITE!!!
pbpic4414188.jpg
other than that. I landed my a couple of febles on a flat rail and a foot jam pivot to fakie on this small pump/jump/half circle thing
was a fun day.

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
jfhfghfgfhfhfjf

zac, ahahahahha. you truly have been asking for this.

1. I don't even have my license yet & I paid a grand, for a car that has 1/6th of the ammount of k's as your car does, runs like new and is actually roadworthy. ohh thats so gay? (N)
grannys car has a top speed of 40 haha, mine is also road worthy=]
2. You drive a phat hilux minitruck mate. gay!
i would call it anything but a minitruck dude!
3. You rep your new era fitteds everywhere you go in your minitruck whilst listening to that real cool 'new' band Parkway Drive? gay!
im not a straightedge faggot...sorry dude no 50 lions for me, plus i need to keep my fringe out of my eyes somehow:rolleyes:
4. Your riding is whips and barspins. nothing else. gay!
yours consists of whips and busdrivers...much different?

Now let me stop and think about this, who is the gay one here zac bro? you?

Now stop giving me so much shit and get on with life, you are really starting to piss me off dood. You need to stop hating on people who are nothing but nice to you or expect to get fired back at. last time I checked thats not how you make friends.
sorry for driving you around for free dude, now i think you need to chill out. maybe go have a shower and wash the sand out of your vagina...yeh?
sorry for the late post

chesty

Likes Dirt
first of all zac, I dont give a crap about what car I own, all i care about in a car is that it gets me from a-b with out dying and doesn't draw attention to myself.
ohh yess and i am a straightedge fag and i listen to 50 lions? ahah right... (Nup!)
no, my riding includes whips and budrivers, it is not the only tricks I do!
umm sozzzzzz, but the majority of the time you never ask for money for driving me places so I have always assumed you are happy doing so. but if its really that bad then don't bother driving me places anymore,im sorry if its thats painful and such a big deal to you man.

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
first of all zac, I dont give a crap about what car I own, all i care about in a car is that it gets me from a-b with out dying and doesn't draw attention to myself.
ohh yess and i am a straightedge fag and i listen to 50 lions? ahah right... (Nup!)
no, my riding includes whips and budrivers, it is not the only tricks I do!
umm sozzzzzz, but the majority of the time you never ask for money for driving me places so I have always assumed you are happy doing so. but if its really that bad then don't bother driving me places anymore,im sorry if its thats painful and such a big deal to you man.
Its funny how defensive your getting dude, like i said...go clean out your vagina.
But my ute has never broken down because the motor is newer than yours haha. im happy enough not to drive you around man...have fun at the gap.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Man, will you two shut up?

Chesty, stop being a whiny little bitch. Zac is just taking the piss.

jacky b

Likes Dirt
this weather is shocking here in brisbane
its just overcast and showers all this week and basically last.
may go for a ride soon.

just wondering if anyone had any tips on hop baries?
i seem to struggle with them.

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its like 36 here.
New parts this thursday.
I actually like my bike for once.
Got feebles on a flat rail yesterday.
EDIT: Dumb question but do they make hubguards for the driveside?

Last edited: