The riding thread.

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haven't ridden anywhere decent in ages.

this site is pretty crap nowadays, turned to shit pretty soon. this will be my last post i think.

later farkiburnrotorin

D

Deleted member 18757

Just got my cast off, the bone's strong enough to walk on but I have pretty much no muscle left in my ankle.
Apparently in 3-4 weeks time my ankle will be "strong enough to take most falls".
When I get my muscle back I guess I'll just be cruising and talking shit.
Checked on my bike once in the past 40 days, didn't look to bad considering it hasn't been touched.
Intending on buying a new chain and a 990 plate, as the ankle I broke is my stopping leg.

bmx man

Likes Dirt
Yeew!! Just learnt footjams....bastard sore leg though..Anyhing jams or comps in adelaide soon? Or at all?? haah

Arete

Likes Dirt
I learned barries last night. never actually tried them before. Why, I don't know - they are a lot easier than I thought they'd be, though I kept throwing them and forgot about my brake cable... almost death.

Death came when I didn't hop high enough trying to learn ices on a box peg -> front of box -> OTB. I'm too old and frail for this learning to grind shit.

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just decided that I am doing an overnight trip to Coffs Harbour on the 30th of March for House Vs. Hurricane/Antagonist A.D/MMary Jane Kelly. I'll also be riding Nambucca, Stuarts Point and Toormina skateparks. I'm pretty keen, tbh,

Belle

Eats Squid
had a ride in the rain for ages today, was reallllly fun!

went to this little undercover place later on and that was fun to.
a little pic.

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wow, nice wallride bil.

Haven't really posted much lately, thought it was about time.

Today i went riding some dirtjumps, double whipped a decent double for the first time ever today, real stoked.
Also have learnt oppo 720's and am working on 540's off ledges

Belle

Eats Squid
wow, nice wallride bil.

Haven't really posted much lately, thought it was about time.

Today i went riding some dirtjumps, double whipped a decent double for the first time ever today, real stoked.
Also have learnt oppo 720's and am working on 540's off ledges
Thanks zane

that's pretty amazing haha, i cant spin my opposite way at all!

zanecaldera

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha thanks!

You always seem to find real good spot's in your town, i search here and come up empty handed.

Small town's suck