The riding thread.

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dave that backyard set up looks so rad! Is it yours or a friends?

And Bike Bats that sucks. How did you do it if you don't mind me asking?

steve r

Likes Dirt
haha indeed dave, jst built a corner pocket gonna make one of them bowl things.

in other news the council has asked me to take down the ramps as they are to high/fun.

i have told them to gtfo.

Belle

Eats Squid
awesome ramp dude
inspirational!

found out my t1 wont be ready until November sometime
so this is how my bike will be forever
feeling very good
I still haven't taken my coaster apart since I brought it and its running just as smooth

recently brought a new camera aswell
canon 550d
http://vimeo.com/14331701

Dave.

Likes Dirt
haha indeed dave, jst built a corner pocket gonna make one of them bowl things.

in other news the council has asked me to take down the ramps as they are to high/fun.

i have told them to gtfo.
yeah fitzy told me you were making those little quarters into a bowl, and the council can go cop a dick, what do you reckon will end up happnin with that? alswo fitzy told me bout the old bloke complaining bout the music and trying to dob you in for other shittt haha what a wanker

Dave.

Likes Dirt
get on it stevie! make a backyard check and get some footage of riding too, and through an edit together haha

the dude was complaining bout music when it was playing at the latest of 6:30 on a friday night haha then called us dickheads from 20m's down the street haha

steve r

Likes Dirt
Yeah what a dick asking for some peace and quiet, fuckin' old people 'eh!
we had music going up until about 7oclock(aloud to make as much noise as you like 7til7) then the next day this douche bag 3blindmice steez dude comes past and starts threatening to call the council, i tell him to mind his own business.....turns out the dude is a serial fuckhead. It wasnt him that called the council tho...

back yard check....mmmkay

DJ.125

Likes Bikes
Got my first barries today. Just recovering from double knee ops been 6 weeks, and learnt barspins with 30 inch bars. Im happy with myself.:D

pinkgoat

Likes Dirt
Bit late to the party I know but saw the Cult video today. Soo good, awesome vibe to it, very Lotek Mixtape-like in a way. Definately worth a watch if you havent already..

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My mate took some photos of me at the locals on saturday, enjoy!

Those whip airs are pissing me off I keep missing my front foot, so close it's annoying!

Thanks for looking.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
I took 1 inch of both sides of the bars.
Plans for rails are being devised, hoping to have a flat rail, and possible down rail.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Been riding bmx flat out lately!! Got tuck airs 4th shot, pretty stoked, and finally got foot jams dialed =]

Also, made a quick edit...

[video=vimeo;14580070]http://www.vimeo.com/14580070[/video]

On top of that, Zane's new edit is totallllllllly amazing!!!!

[video=vimeo;14605375]http://vimeo.com/14605375[/video]