The riding thread.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
About three months ago I busted my wrist, only gotten onto the bike yesterday and was very, very shit

Keep bitching out in the face of shit i wouldnt normally think twice about.

Anyway to get around this? Riding my bike is suddenly fucking uncomfortable, feeling like im leaning way to far forward even though I havn't changed my bike at all, and shit was feeling fine b4 that bloody crash..........

Edit: I've broken shit b4 and been scared after etc...... but not like this. This is fucked.

Last edited:
I had this same problem after broken collarbone this year. I just rode everyday for 3 weeks straight to try to get my swerve back. After a while it just come on. Also had a few moments where I just assumed the death grip, closed the eyes and went for gold. I wouldn't recomment the eyes closed part.

Also for the first time ever I did some training for riding, running, push ups, sit ups - just stuff to get my shoulder strong and fitness levels back up.

Good luck!

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well with BMX games coming to Canberra this year, I'm stoked, and even more stoked after I read this on the Back Bone site-

Back Bone BMX said:
Rhys & I headed out to the BMX Games site for 2011, less than ten minutes away from the store, to sort out the first dirt drop off for construction to start. We've had a few meetings prior & even a truck full of soil for us to test out but this morning we got psyched. The dirt is glowing & we are starting construction Monday with our man Jason Cousins on the machine.
I know it sounds like a big call but Rhys, Jason & I are fairly confident that this will be by far the best dirt course Australia has ever had for a competition, let alone just a ripping set of jumps to ride. The fact is that when the comp is all said & done, the course will be there for good, which means that our attempts of trying to get a public dirt park is becoming a reality, something that has been worked towards for the past six years. So that only adds to our motivation of making the best jumps we possibly can for not only BMX Games but for the years to come.

2011 is looking good for Canberra as we're getting these jumps and the new Belconnen skate park which will open up in August I think.

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sup Burners. Haven't clocked on here in a while. Memorial jam has already been and gone, and this year we had riders from all over, getting stoked on bikes, runnin' trains and getting loose. All together, we managed to raise over $400 for the starlight childrens foundation. Thanks to our very, very generous supporters in Colony BMX, Tempered Goods, Back Bone BMX, Hell on Wheels Newtown, Helensvale BMX, dishonour clothing, Stowaway Distribution, BMX Militia and Lux BMX store.

Bondi Bicycle Asassin number one, Trent Rowsell getting rad on the hip.

Local Nathan 'Lazy Cat' Himsley does tables alllll day

Mathew Muttock with a euro all the way from Sydney.

The bald-headed Bondi resident who is local everywhere; Jason Cousins twisting the hip

Goof footed Lismore stylecat Jett Andrews-Govett going way too high.

I managed to sneak in a ride or two in between heavy singstar sessions.

Jack Gibson has some of the best tables ever.

MICK...

Likes Dirt
Selling:

For Sale:

all parts purchased NEW in 2010, whole set up is dialled.
Complete Custom 21" Proper TTL, specs are as follows

Frame: 2010 21" Translucent Red Proper TTL
Fork: Black BSD Ghetto
Bars: Fly Montana
Stem: Colony Official (Black)
Tires: Front: 2.25 Odyssey aitken park Rear: 1.9 Odyssey aitken Park
Rims: G sport Ribcage (Black)
Hubs: 36 Spoke female (front and rear) proper microlight Hubs (red)
Grips: ODI Longneck
Seat: Fit ECCD
Post Fit Down low
Chain: Gold KMC710SL
Sprocket: United Squad (Black)
Cranks: Colony
BB: Fly Spanish
Pedals: Ruben Graphite (Black)

NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED!
Local Sale only

Last edited:

Leeday.

Likes Bikes
Anyone with a decent 30t sprocket (in polished or black) and/or 22mm cranks (eg. eclat, twombolts, primos, flys) please give me a yell.