The stupid questions thread.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How many years back? She could be going to jail, good news for you, just drop the odd hint that you could be her last chance for meat and potatoes before becoming vegan for the next 2-5 depending on good behaviour.
Pussy isn't a vegan meal, it is the other pink meat.

I don't think etax allows retrospective returns. Paper for past years is pretty straight forward. I believe (I had to do this once a few years ago) you just change the year on the current years form. But a quick call (hahahahaha) or look on their web site (more hahahahahaha) should yield an answer...last of the haha

mitch_302

Likes Dirt
If a potential employer tells you you should hear from them within a week, is it rude to ring on the 8th day? It's for a position as a construction labourer.

moorey

call me Mia
If a potential employer tells you you should hear from them within a week, is it rude to ring on the 8th day? It's for a position as a construction labourer.
Def give them a call. Say that you had been expecting to hear, but hadn't, and were following up to ensure that they hadn't been trying to call you. Its possible they had tried a wrong number, or somehow fucked up trying to contact you.......or maybe they just went with someone else. Either way, its shows you are keen, and puts you in a good position if they went with someone else who turns out to be a nimrod. :thumb:

ducky1988

Likes Dirt
The age old question I am faced with after EVERY interview. I usually wait until the 9th day. It's another LTIH

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Def give them a call. Say that you had been expecting to hear, but hadn't, and were following up to ensure that they hadn't been trying to call you. Its possible they had tried a wrong number, or somehow fucked up trying to contact you.......or maybe they just went with someone else. Either way, its shows you are keen, and puts you in a good position if they went with someone else who turns out to be a nimrod. :thumb:
And be sure to suggest knocking off early for a beer.

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That is the most sound advice I've heard from you moorey? got a pain in the chest mate? maybe your heart grew a little recently?
As said, if they aren't knocking on your door, go knock on theirs. Had a mate who came in from UK to steal our jobs who thought he would get a job by sitting around all day looking at job adverts and doing little about applying or following up. Surprisingly not one person came to the house, knocked on the door and offered him a job? When he got off his arse and went out and knocked on doors + followed up with a call post meeting/interview he had 3 offers in as many days.

moorey

call me Mia
That is the most sound advice I've heard from you moorey? got a pain in the chest mate? maybe your heart grew a little recently?
As said, if they aren't knocking on your door, go knock on theirs. Had a mate who came in from UK to steal our jobs who thought he would get a job by sitting around all day looking at job adverts and doing little about applying or following up. Surprisingly not one person came to the house, knocked on the door and offered him a job? When he got off his arse and went out and knocked on doors + followed up with a call post meeting/interview he had 3 offers in as many days.
This is what I do between Farkin posting......and what I am actually addressing with my class at the moment (or am meant to be doing :behindsofa:)
People in my classes that are genuinely proactive, and armed with a strong, appropriate cover letter and a well made resume, find work pretty quickly more often than not.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Where should I hang out if I want to meet an Anaesthetist, with a goal of eventually getting married and driving a Range Rover that she bought me for my birthday?

Pastavore

Eats Squid
Where should I hang out if I want to meet an Anaesthetist, with a goal of eventually getting married and driving a Range Rover that she bought me for my birthday?
Multiple traumatic injuries should do the trick. Maybe you should try downhill mountain biking?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Is anaesthetist just a posh name for 'drink-spiker' if so i know of a few places you can go. Not sure you'll wake up with a new Range Rover though...

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Probably best to meet him/her in your dreams.......those things will line up nicely there.

You also left out....
you crashed the Range Rover, he/she cheats on you with a member of the same sex, and he/she leaves you with nothing after the divorce!:whistle::first: