The stupid questions thread.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Why are not very arty images of a Citroen DS being used to adorn a North Ryde bus shelter???
Is that the one on Blaxland Road opposite RMS? If so, the only reason I can think of is that it's opposite RMS, so someone decided to make it car themed. Other possible answer; Ryde Council is crazy.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He's your aunt?
Aren't we?

Sundays stupid Question -
Where does everyone search/buy their wheel/sets from?

CRC have most of the wheels I search, but still not all and the rest have mostly nothing with the odd exception.
Wiggle
pushys
cellbikes
artscyclery
Evanscycles
merlincycles
bike-discount
Chainreaction
Wheels searched so far
Light Bicycle
DT Swiss
Eastern
Spank
Stans
Hope

Edit: Just realised Light Bicycle are carbon only, ewwwww

Last edited:

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Question: As mountain bikers, does anybody wear Cycling caps?
Sometimes on the mountain bike, all the time on the road bike. Helps keep the sweat out of my eyes and I don't have sunnies and only have the one helmet, so good to have a bit of a visor sometimes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Aren't we?

Sundays stupid Question -
Where does everyone search/buy their wheel/sets from?

CRC have most of the wheels I search, but still not all and the rest have mostly nothing with the odd exception.
Wiggle
pushys
cellbikes
artscyclery
Evanscycles
merlincycles
bike-discount
Chainreaction
Wheels searched so far
Light Bicycle
DT Swiss
Eastern
Spank
Stans
Hope

Edit: Just realised Light Bicycle are carbon only, ewwwww
Crc custom wheel builder has continually delivered me excellent priced wheels that are well built. I've had a lot of custom wheels through crc and various local bike shops (hand built). Crc win out for price every time, and the build quality is usually better too.

I've got great deals on wheels from Pushys and Torpedo7 in recent years as well. But I'm not sure they will deliver to you in Japan.

Question: As mountain bikers, does anybody wear Cycling caps?
Heaps! I love them and have a collection. I wear one in the shuttle pig on laps (can't fit a real hat in there!) and on the snow (usually when i take the helmet off, but sometimes in the park or pow). They are just a lot of fun to have on a great piss take.