The stupid questions thread.

safreek

Oh good. I’m just glad you didn’t overreact.
Didn't care about the lack of communication as the eBay threats to shitskan my non existing rating. I know all you blokes are Mr moneybags who have huge budgets but not me
While you blokes are doing lines of coke I don't have two Bob to buy a coke

moorey

call me Mia
Didn't care about the lack of communication as the eBay threats to shitskan my non existing rating. I know all you blokes are Mr moneybags who have huge budgets but not me
Just dented, unseen monsters on a clappped out bike....

safreek

Just dented, unseen monsters on a clappped out bike....
Does life get any better, me's think not. Friend picked it up the other day and his son took it for a run at daisy , recons it went fine except the brakes are a bit shot. Shall get my hands on it next week
:(
Damn these facet things are a bit lame, bring back the.banana

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I know all you blokes are Mr moneybags who have huge budgets but not me
You forgot the hookers. Nothing like spending the afternoon blasting ounces of coke up with a few "friends". Fuck me don't they charge extra for that shit! 25% cash increase just to pretend to be friends? And still no kissing??? Damn scam that was.

Flow-Rider

Burner
You forgot the hookers. Nothing like spending the afternoon blasting ounces of coke up with a few "friends". Fuck me don't they charge extra for that shit! 25% cash increase just to pretend to be friends? And still no kissing??? Damn scam that was.
I try to supply them with the coke and get the hookers for free, It's ok safefreek I'll show you the ropes for us poorer people.

stirk

Burner
Beauty and value is in the eye of the beholder. Many of us, ah, older folk love the old things, the quality is there, the simplicity, the strength, the weight.

Stupid Question is, do we have a problem for loving these old machines, (cars and motorbikes, trains etc included), or do the fools who crave the new plastic fantastic every year have the problem and pass that onto our wasteful world.

safreek

Beauty and value is in the eye of the beholder. Many of us, ah, older folk love the old things, the quality is there, the simplicity, the strength, the weight.

Stupid Question is, do we have a problem for loving these old machines, (cars and motorbikes, trains etc included), or do the fools who crave the new plastic fantastic every year have the problem and pass that onto our wasteful world.
We " Older vehicle " lovers are the sensible ones, I have ridden bikes as new as 2010 and don't notice any difference except maybe weight, the older ones seem more lpush.
Don't think I ride hard enough to notice any differences

moorey

call me Mia
We " Older vehicle " lovers are the sensible ones, I have ridden bikes as new as 2010 and don't notice any difference except maybe weight, the older ones seem more lpush.
Don't think I ride hard enough to notice any differences
Yeah and no. Geometry has changed a lot (I use offset bushes, and slightly longer forks to hemp balance them out). If you’re riding a decent old frame, with modern parts, not so bad, but jumping on an old bike with old brakes, no clutched train, heavy coil suspension and lead weight wheels, no dice.