The stupid questions thread.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
From memory those plastic inserts are usually just bolted on to a plastic thread, so might not last long before falling off?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’m chasing a set of good flat shoes for the wife. A mate offered me new clipless 5Tens with the insert still in...will they ride like flat shoes or feel crap?View attachment 362819View attachment 362820
I tried this once with a different brand, some torpedo7 (oh they were the days!) Sale item. I felt like I had planks of wood on my feet and did not enjoy it. I gave them to a friend who rode in them for quite a while and didn't mind.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Because he is that rarest of leaders. He can learn from his mistakes. I think he will still cop a shit load of flack at the next election for the fires, but at least he started listening to expert advice and consulting with key stakeholders this time.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Because he is that rarest of leaders. He can learn from his mistakes. I think he will still cop a shit load of flack at the next election for the fires, but at least he started listening to expert advice and consulting with key stakeholders this time.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing. Maybe I want to see smoke and mirrors too much? To me he seems to be behind the other leaders around the nation and chucking tanties was they forget a way through if he doesn't like it. Then playing catch up and recycling their ideas.