The stupid questions thread.

Minlak

custom titis
Actual stupid question. Who's responsible for changing the custom titles in the profiles? I see it change but have no idea who is motivated and their reasons lol
I have also wondered this. I recently graduated from "likes dirt" to "likes bikes and dirt" and I have no idea why.
In actual fact - There is an automated title when you join and after a while you graduate to the non newbie title - From there a 'Mod" like @moorey must bestow any changes upon thee - At this stage the title chooses you - you don't choose the title - and you may have to google some of the to get the reference - I quite like it as the more active you are the more chance there is your title will change.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Where did I say that?
Most of Nevermind was extremely beige and I put in the same basket as made for MTV Alice. All of PJ is beige. Even with the goodness of Mother Love Bone, Vedder managed to beige it.
I was just teasing.

No disagreement regarding mr Vedder. I liked ten and still enjoy some of the songs from that album. VS was ok...vitalogy was not overly inspiring and when I saw them in their first tour here I was done. Live was a real yawn.

ausdb

Being who he is
In actual fact - There is an automated title when you join and after a while you graduate to the non newbie title - From there a 'Mod" like @moorey must bestow any changes upon thee - At this stage the title chooses you - you don't choose the title - and you may have to google some of the to get the reference - I quite like it as the more active you are the more chance there is your title will change.
I like to think it's a bit like the sorting hat out of Harry Potter, except that you never know when your wearing it and when it's going give an answer.

Last edited:

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Interesting!