The stupid questions thread.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Is it unreasonable to ask my housemate to wear a shirt or singlet when he's on my couch? The thing is only a couple of months old and is already starting to stink of body odor and cologne.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Whats the name of the dramatic music in the first minute or so of this documentary?

[video=youtube;ZADph4cz140]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZADph4cz140[/video]

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
it's called O Fortuna from a symphony/opera/jam called Carmina Burana.

It was also on the CD soundtrack to Oliver Stone's 'The Doors' and the Old Spice adverts on UK telly back in the early 80's.

Shredden

Knows his goats
it's called O Fortuna from a symphony/opera/jam called Carmina Burana.

It was also on the CD soundtrack to Oliver Stone's 'The Doors' and the Old Spice adverts on UK telly back in the early 80's.
Oh man, thanks so much ahha. I have heard it in so many different videos and have never been able to find out the name. Thanks a million.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Oh man, thanks so much ahha. I have heard it in so many different videos and have never been able to find out the name. Thanks a million.
For a long time this was my box opening theme music...full blast as packages from CRC etc were opened. Composer was Orff. Check out English film Excalibur for excessive use. There is a 90s techno version or 3 as well.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
IT'S A BIG AD.....

FOR CARLTON DRAUGHT.....

I don't like Carlton Draught but that was a damn fine ad

[video=youtube;eH3GH7Pn_eA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH3GH7Pn_eA[/video]

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its a pair of pants, two leg sleeves I guess. But why is it still a pair of undies, or shorts? They don't have much in the way of leg sleeves and they are really for covering up your bum and most people have only got one of those.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Its a pair of pants, two leg sleeves I guess. But why is it still a pair of undies, or shorts? They don't have much in the way of leg sleeves and they are really for covering up your bum and most people have only got one of those.
I put my 2 balls in my underware