The stupid questions thread.

moorey

call me Mia
6 months ago maybe. Summer. My lbs has good relationship. They look after them. A lot cheaper than if I send myself.

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
6 months ago maybe. Summer. My lbs has good relationship. They look after them. A lot cheaper than if I send myself.
That's really cheap, do they come back with the NSD sticker on them ? I don't usually get the standard service done by NSD but I ask them what the price difference is, for the extra $50 they use better seals and oil. I don't use Cyclinic often, I had a bit of a run in with the owner buying a non suspension related part.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
If I pull the can back on my Fox X2 to change volume spacers, am I going to need any oil/grease to replace anything that might potentially be lost?

safreek

Any one know anything about these, a bloke looking at buying a frame off me wants to whack one off these on a frame with a normal bb, will it work. It looks like it has bearings inbuilt.
Don't hate me, I didn't encourage him. Just don't want to sell him something that won't work
Screenshot_20180821-192906.jpeg

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh man that reminds me. Saw more than a few e-bikes over at Harcourt last weekend. No one riding them looked disabled to me. One guy came over and asked if it were possible to ride up the fireroad to get to the trail 2 descent without going up the proper climb because it was "too hard". Dude, if you can't do the climb I don't know how you're going to ride a jump line down the bloody hill.

/Rant over

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
He isn't going to rode a jump line. He is going to coast over it and round off the lips. He probably does skids in corners as well.

safreek

But I did find the said ebike kit on eBay, seems it will work for him.
I guess he won't be offroading with that motor hanging on it
Now awaiting kit for the astrix, more on that in the astrix post your ride thread, not

Last edited:

safreek

Which would you choose out if these 2 chainrings, would they hold a chain as well as these snaggletooth rings that cost 2.5x as much cash
Screenshot_20180822-173028.jpeg

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Clutched with normal teefs>non-clutched with narrow wide

If that makes sense.

I’d take the Zee. It’ll be better than no-clutched and ramped teef (you are runnin ramped cogs atm aren’t you?