The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

Hank.

yes yes ya'll
Magura HS 22 race line slave cylinder help.

I'm looking for a Magura HS 22 race line slave cylinder/calliper (one side - L/H not the bleed side) in fluro yellow if anyone has such a beast lying around.
I have a stripped thread in one of my Magura HS 22 race line slave cylinders and have tried a variety of different fixers to no avail.
My next step to take is to tap it out and find a bolt that I can adapt to make it all work again, but I don't really want to do that.
If you have the above item and want to give it up send me a MP, thanks.

fitzroybikeco

Likes Dirt
The Orange looks good.

I have pretty much finished my Kona Sex Too today, below is an image at it about 80% done. Was to dark to get a decent pic with it ready to ride. Went for a quick spin around the bike path and I think it's a winner. So much better than the smaller Kona Hardtail I was on previously.

14163697437_e05eba96ca_b.jpg

floody

Wheel size expert
Hell yeah!

I remember seeing one of those Rotecs at the Interschools championships at Mt Buller, maybe '98? Looked like a freaking spaceship. So looooooooooooong.

Last edited:

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
The wheels alone my god!!
Yeah they could finance a whole bike, wish I had a set. For that matter I wish I owned the bike, although I would prefer an ARC ASLT if any one has one. Like Missy's, now owned by theproscloset ebay store.
Do the Hed wheels / rims have value? I've got a dusty set in the garage, must be more close to 18 years old. First carbon bicycle item I ever owned, the weight from memory is abysmal.

donny70

Likes Dirt
Do the Hed wheels / rims have value? I've got a dusty set in the garage, must be more close to 18 years old. First carbon bicycle item I ever owned, the weight from memory is abysmal.
They'd probably look nice on something like a San Andreas or even a GT STS. Maybe I could show you ;)

Last edited:

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
When the MBI magazine was around they had an £8000 Colella Viper in their 1998 calendar edition!

I think sintesi ended up buying them out not soon after.