The "will someone please kill me" thread

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1:05am and i've been at this physics report since 8. 2000 words, a whole lot of graphs and alot of procrastination, and i'm halfway there.

due at 8:30am, gah

Purt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can relate will. Last Physics assignment I was up till 4:30am and still hadn't finished but my brain was in overload from coffee and energy drink....

Talking about assignments. Physics is due on Friday... Can wait till Thursday night..... :eek:

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can relate will. Last Physics assignment I was up till 4:30am and still hadn't finished but my brain was in overload from coffee and energy drink....

Talking about assignments. Physics is due on Friday... Can wait till Thursday night..... :eek:
ended up finishing it at like 2:30am, it was so shit though. can't wait for next years physics........

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Oh will someone please kill me.. I have 4 months holidays to do whatever the hell I want to.

Yeah! :D

J

JaRedy

What happened to this thread? I always thought it was good for a laugh/also good as a place to burden everyone with my shit.

Had a biology exam a couple of weeks ago. 34% of the students in the course failed. Sooo bad. I got 50% exactly. It was out of 50 marks. When I saw that 2 before the 5 I had a heart attack. Close call much.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
3000 word conference paper assignment due on the 29th Oct...

I'm basically done... woops this is in the wrong thread aye.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Oh Uni how I love thee. I have been sitting here on my ass doing nothing for the past 6 hours when I really should have been doing two very important essays. And yet, the lure of facebook, rotorburn and other assorted internet tomfoolery is far too great to resist.

Purt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Chem assignment due tomorrow.

I've spent the last 3 or 4 hours on 4chan, reddit, youtube, whirlpool, ozbargain, redtube and boost. I even somehow managed to watch 20 minutes of Mr Bean on youtube then 20 minutes of a shuffle vs jerk battle.

Why was the internet invented by some evil overlord.

This is interesting: [video=youtube;9hIQjrMHTv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hIQjrMHTv4[/video]

What the hell am I doing!?

Oh uni, how I hate thee. We haven't even been back one week and I'm on my second all nighter trying to finish reports. Luckily, this one is short compared to the one I handed in earlier in the week. Admittedly, I haven't been using my time very effectively, but it's just so hard to find the motivation to sit down and write about rocks for hours on end. While I'm here, does anyone have any handy hints for finding the motivation to complete assessments?

LJohn

Likes Dirt
Do a course you actually have interest in?

I'm pretty happy to write reports for 90% of my course content (Mech Eng. 3rd year). This is fortunate since there are enough of the bloody things.

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
\While I'm here, does anyone have any handy hints for finding the motivation to complete assessments?
If you don't, uni will kick your ass for you. Don't write the report, you put more pressure on yourself for the exam. Don't write enough reports, you fail the course and all those hours spent in lectures and labs and tutorials and money spent, were one big waste of time. :very_drunk:

Also helps if you enjoy what you are doing as you will probably like writing the report.

On that note, I have three reports due in the next week. One of which boring, one which is pretty good and one which will be fun. Time to go make genetics my bitch.