The World's Hardest Game

jollyollie

Likes Dirt
I'm owning at this game, or at least going a lot better than you guys. I find it easy enough once I've found the pattern. Its probably an excellent brain exercise.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
lvl 10 any one? easily do able, but just so bloody frustrating arghhhhhhh the dots are just the wrong speed.

edit: fuck this, im going to kill my self, just passed lvl 10, went and hit the menu button to see if there was a save or somthing, takes you back to freaking lvl 1 ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
I can foresee parents holding me responsible for a chain of suicides across the entire Farkin member base because of this thread :p

emcgough

Likes Dirt
I hate you maxwolfie..
This game is utterly frustrating!
Whenever the game starts "talking trash" to me in between levels, I keep picturing that it is maxwolfie in his avatar saying it. You are a cruel man for starting this maxwolfie, haha.

jollyollie

Likes Dirt
No I still haven't gotten very annoyed yet it just sucks that you can't save. any tips on level 11?

Last edited:

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
god this is really funny...even the mods are into it...im a quiter i gave up on level 2 because i know if i got passed that i would get so annoyed i would kill myself...and im not even depressed

noddy

Likes Dirt
stuff that, got to level 10 with about 300 deaths, i can see the pattern, i can get halfway round lvl 10 even but sooo annoying, i give up on it for now.