The You Yangs Thread

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
He put it on his car and drove off by mistake or something. Someone must have put it on the post.
Yeah that was my understanding. He wasn't aware how mashed the crank threads were and the pedal rattled off/out of the crank when he was leaving for home.

It wasn't until he got home he realised he was one cromag short

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I initially thought (due to all the new cashed up "bros" mtb'ing now) that someone had meant to leave it thinking the thread was buggered. It was just the remnants of the crank threads coiled around the pedal threads.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I initially thought (due to all the new cashed up "bros" mtb'ing now) that someone had meant to leave it thinking the thread was buggered. It was just the remnants of the crank threads coiled around the pedal threads.
sounds like a good review for chromag pedals :) maybe not so much for the cranks. must have been a decent hit. rock strikes suck arse.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I'm fingers-crossed it comes good for Friday, I've got the day off and might even get time to head down there!

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Dont worry it'll be dusty by Sunday, but there'll probably be one puddle down on the inside of the first berm on Lactic which will stop the park from opening...