Theragun Black Friday Specials?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I'm gearing up to buy a Theragun pro. Best I've seen is $599 at Therabody, JB hifi , Bing Lee on eBay (think they are selling the gen 4 one??)
Has anyone seen a better price? worth waiting until actual black friday. so many sales seem to start before then.

Only the one on the Therabody site indicates that it's the 5th Generation model, as far as I can tell
1 x battery in the bundle instead of the 2 x batteries in bundles at retailers.

ForkinGreat

What does it do that the cheapy $80 jobbies cant?
Not fall apart as quickly, according to @Minlak
They are a bit fkn expensive, but I'd rather get something quality. and theoretically, it's paid for itself in 6 sessions.
Happy to spend less, as long as the unit isn't a POS.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
We were given one of THESE, not this brand but everything looks identical... it doesn't exactly see high usage, but its been getting thrown around for a couple years.... and if a replacement is $80, if it craps itself now I won't exactly be upset. I didn't get top right attachment with mine though....hmmm

Last edited:

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Try a sex shop you can probably get a similar thing and no doubt more powerful.

On a serious note, we got one a few years back. It is a bit of a tease to be honest. Does a good job but never feels like enough.

Minlak

custom titis
Not fall apart as quickly, according to @Minlak
They are a bit fkn expensive, but I'd rather get something quality. and theoretically, it's paid for itself in 6 sessions.
Happy to spend less, as long as the unit isn't a POS.
We use our Theragun professionally - it’s been prefect always - can’t say the cheaper ones are worse as never used them - but will vouch for Theragun

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We use our Theragun professionally - it’s been prefect always - can’t say the cheaper ones are worse as never used them - but will vouch for Theragun
We've had ours a few years and it's been awesome too. I looked at the cheaper ones but to me it was worth it because it was a lot quieter.
Just ban the kids off technology/tiktok and then get them to give you a massage with it to earn it back.

teK--

Eats Squid
Hey mate check out the Steady State massage gun. Has awesome torque/anti stall and battery lasts ages. Ive bought 3 for various people and it is going strong after 3 years at a fraction of the price of theragun

ForkinGreat

Hey mate check out the Steady State massage gun. Has awesome torque/anti stall and battery lasts ages. Ive bought 3 for various people and it is going strong after 3 years at a fraction of the price of theragun
The marketing pic suggests alternative uses :p

Steady_State_Premium_2.jpg

teK--

Eats Squid
Ive
What does it do that the cheapy $80 jobbies cant?
Ive had the $50 ones. Crap battery life, noisy, stalls easily (lack of torque). Dubious build quality. Dont need to spend hundreds for a theragun but mid price point ones are good (make sure its not just a rebadged $50 one)