TheVishfiles8 *Edit* (Part1 & Part2) *ON FARKIN SERVER!!

Octane_Matty

Likes Dirt
i was doin around 6kb/s average...wait for it guys....

ITS FARKIN WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I like vish8 more than all the NWD's put together :D :p

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Mate, release a DVD or something! That stuff is awesome! A bit of drama with some awesome riding would make an awesome DVD. You have some amazing skill mate.

thevish

Likes Dirt
hehe thanks alot guys, i am really happy u like it, so many hours.. it's worth it
we have to hook up and ride when i come back to oz for a vist next year heh

The High Q version won't be posted untill most people have actully d/led this one.. hehe it's like 355meg, but dvd Q

DeSloth

Likes Dirt
Vish if you put her on DVD people would buy it. In the meantime, stop getting worried and saying sorry for providing us with some free quality viewing. :p Cheers again.

Anyone on broadband who gets cranky over a failed download, is a fatty.

Mugger

Senir oMermber
...... *waits patiently*
...... *gets annoyed about waiting so long*
...... *kicks the sh*t outta modem*
...... *takes a deep breathe*
.... *swears loud*

Fark me, this is gonna take a while. Pressures on for it to be fully sick yo :p

Yeeess!1! we have progress, 1mb!

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thevish said:
we have to hook up and ride when i come back to oz for a vist next year heh
And a surf!! Get the whole farkin bodyboarding crew! ye AH! Ill try downloading again tomorrow, cuz its goin slow understandable when its the most highly wanted movie around!

cheers mike.

Hex515

Likes Dirt
Moments of laughter and of pain.

All in all it was an awesome video and I will definately be downloading the high quality version. Your whole series has been good and thanks for sharing it... I especially like your first video. :)

wtr

Likes Dirt
Absolutely remarkable, sen-farkin-sational work there, everything just flows!!

And that's one hell of a huck you did tool.

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Yessss, well done this is a awesome video, i just like how everything flows and it has some very nice riding spots. I like the bit where they are going off the big northshore drop. ;) Keep up the good work Vish, cant wait to the next one.

MTBWANNABE

Banned
left it on all night... couldn't wait to get out of bed to see it :) and yes.. it is FUCKING AWSOME!!!!!
do u enter it in any amateur filming contests?? (like the fox 36 contest thing etc.) coz u'd EASILY win :D

mike&nat

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey i figured something out. if it doesn't let you download to whole thing just a bit of it and says its complete then resave it under a different name. it works i think, dunno if this is obvious but yeah might possibly help.

Plow King

Little bit.
erm

I think it wasn't working properly and only saving half because the server was running so slow because so many people were on it.

but then i tried it again last night and it was downloading alot quicker, and it worked perfectly

By the way

Absouloutly farkin great movie.

Dim

Spirit Distributions
finally finished downloading it, its awesome, some HUGE!!! stacks

awesome vid vish

atmo

Likes Bikes
I'm on 28.8k dialup, downloaded it overnight using flashget. No issues at all. If you're having problems with it resetting, flashget or a similar download manager is worth a shot, as it'll automatically try to resume the download if the connections lost. If you have a fast DSL/cable connection, it's probably best not to use multiple connections though, as it'll be easier on the server.

Awesome work vish. All your other vids are great, but this one's nothing short of excellent.

Just one question though, was the guy that was knocked unconcious ok?