Things my partner says

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
It would be handy, carrying your tablet in your prison wallet.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I once had a black aluminium Cannondale road bike (Caad5) which I swapped for a black carbon Cannondale (Supersix) without my ex-partner knowing.
Bike was kept in the hallway so she saw it at least twice daily and never noticed. Lucky we didn't have joint bank accounts

Directed at @Oddjob

Calvin27

Eats Squid
I once had a black aluminium Cannondale road bike (Caad5) which I swapped for a black carbon Cannondale (Supersix) without my ex-partner knowing.
Bike was kept in the hallway so she saw it at least twice daily and never noticed. Lucky we didn't have joint bank accounts
I am hoping my new proposed Ti roadie will resemble my brushed alu gravel bike. The catch for me is what happens when she sees both at the same time. Do I keep one at the front of the house and one at the back?

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
I am hoping my new proposed Ti roadie will resemble my brushed alu gravel bike. The catch for me is what happens when she sees both at the same time. Do I keep one at the front of the house and one at the back?
Just put a big floor to ceiling mirror on both sides of the hallway and store both bikes there. She’ll have no idea how many bikes you have, even if you get a couple more.