Things The Forum Must Stop Doing Immediately

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
About the same time as straight outta Brooklyn/rollin' on dubs became the only way to live.

Ivan

Eats Squid
When people reply too threads that are almost 2 years old. sorry just coudnt resist! :eek:
I searched specifically for this thread. I've been a farkinburner for a while, so I remember these "old" threads.

Why make a new thread when a perfectly good old one exists? :p

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
OMG like, FFS I mean, WTF? I was like ROFL when I read the OP's MO.
maybe the SOB needs to go get a DVD and have a G&T and some THC...?

Anyway, I'm off to TXT my GF to come over and PSP3.
BTW, I hate acronyms. They are like, soooooo last season.

Ooh, gotta go, JB on the TV.

Hew

Likes Dirt
Describing things as hell.

For instance; hell sunburnt.

You cannot BE hell something, fuck.

NCR600

Likes Dirt
Miss using the words "Verse" and "Versus"

Ive seen more than one game of SCOOT played where a bmxer borrows a scooter and verses a scooter rider, i've never seen the scooterer win.
This would be great if the BMX'er was versing the scooter rider in how to ride a scooter, but I somehow suspect that he was implying it was BMX'er versus a Scooterist in some sort of contest of skill and style.

I might be old, but I'm also as thick as pigshit, dropped out of school in year 11 and can't even remember learning anything during that period apart from how to construct a bong from materials found in the bush behind the school, yet even I know the difference between "Verse" and "Versus".

Ivan

Eats Squid
Rotoburner 1: "hey guys check out this new bike from XXXXXX!"

Rotorburner 2: "It looks like a Trek"

Rotorburner 3: "It looks like a Giant"

Rotorburner 4: "OMG! they copied Mongoose!"

FFS. There are only so many ways to join a seat, handlebars, BB and two wheels.

placebo

Likes Dirt
Quoting the post directly above you is pretty annoying, kinda dumb and pointless.
It helps in fast moving threads, because often quite a few posts may occur between your reply and the post you're referring to. Also, those threads often evolve sub-threads, or parallel conversations, and the quoting helps in following each of these. Also, if someone has posted something particularly stupid or embarrassing, the quote doesn't allow them to dodge it with an edit.

cluster

Likes Dirt
Rotoburner 1: "hey guys check out this new bike from XXXXXX!"

Rotorburner 2: "It looks like a Trek"

Rotorburner 3: "It looks like a Giant"

Rotorburner 4: "OMG! they copied Mongoose!"

FFS. There are only so many ways to join a seat, handlebars, BB and two wheels.
263811_10150323638166349_114841806348_9399447_3170537_n.jpg
... but it does look like a Trek!:confused:;)

Thing the forum must stop doing immediately:

"Location: on rotorburn. :p"

Wow, you're cool...
...but did it ever occur to you that someone might want to know (even vaguely) whereabouts you live so they can work out roughly how much postage will cost to send/buy something to/from you? Or whether or not you might be interested in a ride day that is happening? etc etc.
Is it only me who is irritated by this?
I'm thinking yes. :eek:

Last edited:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
...but did it ever occur to you that someone might want to know (even vaguely) whereabouts you live so they can work out roughly how much postage will cost to send/buy something to/from you? Or whether or not you might be interested in a ride day that is happening? etc etc.
Is it only me who is irritated by this?
I'm thinking yes. :eek:
If I wanted people to know my location, I wouldn't go to all the trouble of dressing in camo and facepaint when I watch them from the bushes...

:rolleyes: