Thomson dropper service

Go

Likes Dirt
Has anyone had their Thomson dropper serviced?

Mine is 2 1/2 years old and is starting to feel the need for some love.

Where did you get it done? How long for turn around/cost, etc?

I bought from Pushy's and first service was offered free of charge at time of purchase.
Dunno if it applies over 2 years later.
I'll drop them a line and report back.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I too am interested in this. Hopefully it around the $200 that is charged for the service of other droppers.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Bought mine over 4 years ago from MTBD They offered free service after first year, which I forgot to take up. No idea who does it sorry, but if you can’t find out who, I’m sure Raymond at the head office can direct you where does.

Go

Likes Dirt
They are indeed.
Just asking for people's experience.
You can get suspension serviced in many places. Last thing I want is a long turn around, not saying it will be the case with the distro though.

Wish they were user friendly

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
I sent mine to SCV and had it back 7 days later. Take out the transit time and they had it for 2 days. There were no faults with the post, I just wanted to get a free service before the 12 month period expired. The cartridge was replaced and it worked well after the service. No issues from my perspective.

Go

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the reply. That's the sort of info I was after.

I contacted Pushys and although they said the free service is before 2 years they will contact the distro to try and help out.

Pretty happy with the quick response on their behalf. Service has always been tops from them

Go

Likes Dirt
Back to report for those interested.

Even though the free service time frame has expired (under 2 years, mine is 2 1/2) the legends at Pushy's and SCV Imports have offered me an awesome deal for the service. Away she goes now!

Pretty happy with that.