ticket inspectors.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
i am sure they are nice guys and just doin there job, but honestly to dish out an hundred dollar fine when they said they would let me of, i had a ticket but no concession card.. got afine 1 month later...i have contested the fine no reply yet. any one else had any like with fine redrawel? :?

danv

Likes Dirt
thats fukken gay. I hate how u have to have one of their concession cards. No other organization does it, Its fukken BS

o yeah, its 'inspectors'

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
hahahah i was just looking at that spelling thinkg that doesnt look right..lol
but any way i know yeah i can get into the footy under concessioon with a card , the snow u need one but.

rhyno

Likes Dirt
Not saying i've done it, but.....photoshop is a very effective way of making a healthcare card. they are only printed on thin cardboard and you could laminate it and just say you didn't want it to get damaged. :evil: though thats illegal and i'm not telling you to do it, just saying its not impossible to do.

andrew said:
if you don't like their rules, don't travel by train then...
or buy a full fare, get a school i-d, its a form of i-d and if they wanna book you then tel them to ring the school to checkk, imo they are there to piss you off and are a bunch of wankers

G

Psycodh said:
andrew said:
or buy a full fare, get a school i-d, its a form of i-d and if they wanna book you then tel them to ring the school to checkk, imo they are there to piss you off and are a bunch of wankers
OMFGZ I REEKONZ!!!!!!11ones!!11shiftone!!1 I HATEZ DEM BASTADS HOO DOZE DEY FINKSZ TEHY IZ, DIONG DER JOBZ N ALL. WAKNERS BRO OMGWTFBQQ!!one111

Dane

Likes Dirt
a mate of mine copped a $100 fine for no concession... then a few weeks back he copped a $200 fine for feet on seats. imho thats just fucking rediculous. their reasoning was that being a second fine it is increased.

$200 for feet on seats!!! - get stuffed!

then they say shit like: "do you put your feet your couches at home?"

.... I certainly DO!

-Dane
ps. didn't you die or something fuzzy?

Fritta

Likes Dirt
Do you have to go and buy a concession card if your gonna use a daily card? That's just stupid. I've got a concession card because I've got a yearly concession but buying one for a day or two is just stupid!

Fuzzy's addicted to farkin you can tell. Next he will make another account under some other random name and postwhore twice as much! :D

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
a school ID is not a concession card.
You have to have a proper concession card to travel on a concession ticket (gee, funny that).

I'm with andrew, if you don't like the rules, don't travel on their trains. Although the 200 for feet on seats is a bit rough!!

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
U can get off the fine just appeal it, get a concesion card and send them a photo copy of it, and u can get off, thats what I did. :twisted:

Gonzo

Likes Dirt
It's stupid, ive seen inspectors ask people who are obviously 11 or 12 yrs old for concession cards. They don't have one becasuse the schools don't give them out until your at least 15.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
schools do sign concession cards if you are under 15. The school does not issue them, you have to get forms from Connex trains.
I've had a yearly ticket/concession since i was 13.

S.

ex offender
Simo said:
I'm with andrew, if you don't like the rules, don't travel on their trains.
That's cool, I also won't pay taxes which contribute to their income.

danv

Likes Dirt
andrew said:
Fuck off. Public transport is a foundation of goood community, and eveyone should have access to good public transport. Access to public transport should not be hindered by stupid rules (which are probably only place due to the increased focus on profit making, as a result of the privatisation of public transport).

Would you say the same thing if all bikes were produced by only one company, and they had rules that you didn't like?

btw. Im talkin about VIC here, and im not meaning to flame you. Much. :p

Oh yeah Rik - what organizations specifically?