TMBC Jersey Design Comp!!!

Pezza65

Likes Bikes
Calling all artists and creative minds ....

The TMBC needs some club jerseys to help get our name and identity out there!

We are throwing out the challenge for somebody to go down in history by coming up with some awesome logos and colour schemes. There is a document attached that you might be able to use, but however you do it, please post your designs up and/or bring them to the next TMBC general meeting so that the group can decide.

View attachment Design a Jersey for TMBC.doc

sherman

Likes Dirt
Are we going to have a tighter XC one and a looser (maybe lond sleeved) DH one or are we just going to go with the one jersey?

Pezza65

Likes Bikes
Are we going to have a tighter XC one and a looser (maybe lond sleeved) DH one or are we just going to go with the one jersey?
Hey Jiel

No reason why we couldn't have both hey. Would make a lot of sense. The common colour and logos would be the main thing.

Was wondering: the logo from the T-shirts - was that a mate of yours did that up? Would that person be cool with it possibly going on the jersey?

Perry

sherman

Likes Dirt
Hey Jiel

No reason why we couldn't have both hey. Would make a lot of sense. The common colour and logos would be the main thing.

Was wondering: the logo from the T-shirts - was that a mate of yours did that up? Would that person be cool with it possibly going on the jersey?

Perry
I'll find out in the next couple of days and let you know.

Only thing that would probably be different is the sleeves but the rest should be the same i reckon.

Jiel

Pezza65

Likes Bikes
Are there any logos available? You have listed the sponsors, but that isn't much to go off.
Hey there Mr Franky ... welcome to you in warm Pomona from not so warm Toowoomba. I was up your way a few weeks ago tearing around the muddy tracks of Lake Macdonald & the Tewantin singletrack! Fun, fun, fun ...

The club currently has a couple of different logos: there's one on the T-shirts that I can't share with you yet because we're still finding out from the creator if we can use it for another purpose ... then there's the one from the web site (attached in .doc)

From what I can gather nobody's really militant about keeping the current logos ... if you could come up with something awesome on a jersey background that would be just as pallatabe to DHers & XCers alike ... and that makes it really clear that it is the 'Toowoomba' MBC ... then I think you'll be on a winner (of course will need a sleeve design for the DH version)

Thanks for taking an interest, and I look forward to seeing some of your artistic talent.

Cheers

Perry

Attachments

Pezza65

Likes Bikes
I played around with some ideas today. Logos aren't correct but here you go anyway.
WOW!! In my humble opinion you have set the bar high! Most definitely in the running ... anybody out there think they can top that?

Thanks Conga - make sure you come along to the meeting next Wednesday 9th to join in the discussion.

Cheers

Perry

louispijpers

model citizen
Ran into 'conga' this avo at the bottom of the XC track. As I said, the design looks great mate-I'd be very happy with something like this.

nimrodx

Likes Dirt
My entry

HI All,

I tell a lie, I can't actually claim this one myself ....

NewTMBCJersey2.jpg

She's a better artist than I am.

Matt

Pezza65

Likes Bikes
Looks pretty good ... nothing against the ECL logo Ben, but that big patch of yellow on the back pocket seems to clash with the other colours. I'm still preferring the first design I'm afraid.

Motawat

Likes Bikes
Really appreciate your input Conga but I'm with Perry on this one I prefer the first one.

And just some food for thought - maybe the only votes that should be accepted at the meeting regarding preferred jersey design should be from those who intend to buy a jersey.