Toodle's DHR208

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Those frames are wickid, i have an Old Skool (1999) DHR team issue in a 16inch frame and i have built it up with RST sigmas (more old skool) XT disc- 160mm rotors( i wanna go 203mm on the front but just can't afford it right now), Road derailleur, old skool STX-RC cranks(again, would like to upgrade but, once again, lack of finances holds me back), and just a mix of other parts.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey i think i saw that 208 at The cootha race with some kid pushing it around. It was a nice looking rig.

toodles

Wheel size expert
TJumper said:
Hey i think i saw that 208 at The cootha race with some kid pushing it around. It was a nice looking rig.
If some kid is 23 years old that's me. The Boxxers are the first 7" model available (whatever year that was) and they've been around the block. I'm like the 3rd or 4th owner.

I bought the frame as a complete bike and switched a lot of the parts with the Mongoose NX DH I had at the time because I wanted to keep the parts I prefer. The complete bike was $2800 (2nd hand). I believe the frames retail for $2600ish.

Oh yeah and I'm in the middle of putting an Aireal chain device on it after the old faithful Mr Dirt device met Mr Log on the weekend.

Oh and Peachy travel for DHR208 is 208mm or 8.5 inches.