Total Rebuild of our track - Day 4 Update

Is our track...

• awesome?

Votes: 40 27.4%
  • super awesome?

Votes: 25 17.1%
  • uber supa dupa awesome?

Votes: 57 39.0%
  • in need of some cocoa and a careful sitdown about some feeback?

Votes: 24 16.4%

• Total voters

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Try and throw some diagonal bracing on it otherwise it will flex a bit after rain. Otherwise it's looking sweet.

Last edited:

mace2109

Likes Bikes
A fantastic post - well done reign and crew, great pics and descriptions - inspirational...:D Can't wait to see more....

cluster

Likes Dirt
Mmmm...

Awww.:rolleyes: Looking at those track photos made me drool!:eek:
Awesome job guys, you should be proud!!!
Keep it up, and the world's gonna be a better place.:)
:D:):eek::):D:eek::):rolleyes::cool::eek::D:):D

adman

Likes Dirt
I'll be building a bit more soon, but I don't have any time at the moment. Thanks for the comments, glad to see you like it!

FINX74

Likes Dirt
Awesome

Look's like a lot of fun building and designing the tracks- coming from a carpentry background it looks like you need more diagonal bracing to strengthen the elevated runs - but it seems to me you guys are going to have a whole lot of fun riding !!!!:) Well done.

LukeRydes

Banned
damn in my books you guys are legends like majorly style never see that kinda stuff built by like general riders looks like a professional job no joke you should get jobs in trail building you would be perfect for it especially if you did this in 4 days come to brissy and build something like that ahha need something good up here for once but yea love this you are great and keep that going with the updates and all
Omfg i got the best idea!!! Use fullstops.

In other news, your track looks like the lovechild of whistler and another big mountain bike park. Meaning its good. i salute you.

rgsupergrover

Likes Dirt
why isnt "sketchy as all fuck" an option on the voting?
Just kidding, that looks pretty good, I especially like the ns up onto the ledge!

lyndonl

Likes Dirt
That looks fair sick man and some good solid northshores happening, keep up the good work want to see more!