Track Rage

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That was actually pretty funny. Where do I get one of those RS jerseys from? ahah

Minlak

custom titis
I'm fairly sure I heard the guy in front yell "Strava Run" which gives him automatic right of way :)

mars mtb

Likes Dirt
Wow that guy in the RS jersey needs help, he cannot be serious. I am hoping there is a follow up story where we hear he is charged but then another story where a bigger guy dishes out further justice.

I reckon he is so angry because
1. He can't ride
2. He has realized his job in the mail room isn't going to be able to fund his dream Mtb and
3. He got a text from his mum saying he was in trouble for not making his bed where he lives with mum.........in the same bedroom.

Looked like a nice track tho, reckon he was using a GoPro or a ContourHD:)

Cam070695

Likes Dirt
Wow that guy in the RS jersey needs help, he cannot be serious. I am hoping there is a follow up story where we hear he is charged but then another story where a bigger guy dishes out further justice.

I reckon he is so angry because
1. He can't ride
2. He has realized his job in the mail room isn't going to be able to fund his dream Mtb and
3. He got a text from his mum saying he was in trouble for not making his bed where he lives with mum.........in the same bedroom.

Looked like a nice track tho, reckon he was using a GoPro or a ContourHD:)
Ahahaha Agreed!!

I recon a contour or maybe one of the first go pros

frensham

Likes Dirt
Is this a set up? is this for real? At 3:28 in the video, helmet cam man goes past the RS guy but then finds himself behind him again a bit further down the track. Was it posted on April 1?

hungrytiger

Likes Dirt
Is this a set up? is this for real? At 3:28 in the video, helmet cam man goes past the RS guy but then finds himself behind him again a bit further down the track. Was it posted on April 1?
Yeah noticed that too, I mean you wouldn't loop back behind someone you had just overtaken? Perhaps I am misinterpreting whats happening there.

FatGuts

Likes Dirt

What that looked like to me was a short cut through a corner, the bloke in front stalled on it & the bloke behind ran into him but rather than go left he went right & looped around back to the spot.

I did think that he should have gone left & passed then or he could have just waited rather than bug the bloke to the end of the track.

I will do that on Skyline at Stromlo, pull up at the bridge & look at the veiw :)

Genius Josh

Likes Dirt
Both had similar striped jerseys are making them angry. On trails like that you would think they would have grins from ear to ear.