Trails - 020607 - 56k DEATH!

nucleon hawke

Likes Dirt
Lovin the piccies!
Hahah you pedo Tristan :p we would be looking around to see where you went and youd be on the other side of the road in a tree or something.
Love the one with me whipping it and focused on callan!
Nice work yet again.

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There is some excellent documentation of the "Emo" species here. A rare sighting of an "Emo" in very unique "Emo shorts" in the last photograph. Hmmmm "Emo shorts", surely that is an oxymoron?
piss off you fucking twat, you dont know what your talking about. tight jeans or shorts alone doesnt make someone an emo, theres a lot more too it such as attitude and music, not to mention none of the riders are even decked out in all black you dumb ass. if you dont know the person theres no way you can make an assumption about them.

Last edited:

freeride_ac

Likes Dirt
There is some excellent documentation of the "Emo" species here. A rare sighting of an "Emo" in very unique "Emo shorts" in the last photograph. Hmmmm "Emo shorts", surely that is an oxymoron?
I agree with villy and timmy. That is probably the stupidest thing i have ever heard.

Constable Care

Likes Dirt
they look soo good. Thats some awesome riding sams turndown looks awesome and tim looks like a club rat riding in that hoody haha

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeow tristan ry nice shots man.

goot work

Come to melbs soon tho and u can sesh the street spots

ttyl

skivi

Likes Dirt
top shots mate.

i just bought $1,200 worth of gear form my 20D cant wait to shoot MTB again.