Trails in Mornington Peninsula

rednightmare

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

Wanting to do some XC/DH/DJ riding in the Mornington Peninsula area this weekend. I've searched on here and on the redhillriders website but haven't found much in the way of directions (not a local). Just wondering if anyone could give me a heads up about where any tracks are either in this thread or by PM. Cheers.

Last edited:

rednightmare

Likes Dirt
Does anyone have any more info?

I've seen quite a few posts for social ride in the area on another forum and a few YouTube videos to boot so I have a rough idea of where the trails are, but am unsure of which ones are okay to ride(if any).

Any help would be appreciated.

morgy

Likes Bikes
sorry a tad late
im a local of red hill, theres a social ride 8.00-8.30 at redhill school across rd from coffee shop on a sunday morning
but if you just want to go riding head up arthurs seat road and just up from the corner of main creek rd is a carpark well enter the park from there and you will see trails just got to look for them off the management roads, also trails along sides roads like mcroilys, stanelys rd, baldrys rd mornington flinders, shands rd, tucks rd but you just have a sniff around and theres some trails also in seawinds

cheers morgs