tricks on teachers

Neon

Likes Dirt
hey. as i know a lot of us may do, i get bored in class sometimes, and after hours of drawing bikes and jumps and stuff, i get sick of it.
so me and my friend started to play tricks on some of our stupid teachers for amusement.
i just wanted to know if anyone has any good tricks or games to play to make teachers go crazy.
also if you have any stories on this topic, please share

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just annoy then shit out em of. thorw paperplanes. once everyone in our class started to hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really loud and it was funny and the teacher went shits

Hugle

Likes Dirt
well, a couple that we have done t my school over time, is to just shuffle the desk forward like 10 cm everytime the teacher turns around. Before you know it, the whole class has edged like 2m closer to the teacher, pretty much boxing them in at the front of the room. Funny stuff =]

And the other one - if the teacher leaves the classroom, all turn your chairs around to face the back of the room.

Immature, yes, but also amusing =]

tom_burford_orr

Likes Dirt
The other day my mates class swapped the tables around so the desk was at the back of the class room.the teacher didn't notice till they went to write on the white board. But of corse they had to move all the tables back again. not really worth it.

mountain_bike man

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The ol switcharoo of the white board marker for permanent always gets a laugh when the teachers goes to rub something out.
Or paper ball shooting competitions at the bin.
Or you can try learning something...

Neon

Likes Dirt
yeh i picked up one of the amb cow bells at the world cup, and everytime she turns around, i ring it

sir_stacks_alot

Likes Dirt
A good trick for science class is you get the wire test tube holders and see how many you can attach to the teacher with out him/her noticing always a good laugh.

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well, a couple that we have done t my school over time, is to just shuffle the desk forward like 10 cm everytime the teacher turns around. Before you know it, the whole class has edged like 2m closer to the teacher, pretty much boxing them in at the front of the room. Funny stuff =]

And the other one - if the teacher leaves the classroom, all turn your chairs around to face the back of the room.

Immature, yes, but also amusing =]
You watch too much Simpsons.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if the teacher has a hearing aid, make a buzzing noise like a bee until he or she slaps the side of there ear.

Neon

Likes Dirt
good one is too set an alarm clock that sounds like a school bell, then let it off early so you can have an early lunch

moodybluebob

Likes Dirt
if the teacher has a hearing aid, make a buzzing noise like a bee until he or she slaps the side of there ear.
speaking or hearing aids, a couple of guys in year 8 got the whole class to look like they were speaking, but not actually speaking. So the teacher started adjusting his hearing aid.

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
At my old school when i did "christian development", the teacher momentarily left the room only to find us playing bible cricket. Get a big one for a bat and a small one for a ball. 10 points for every person you insult and bonus 50 for the bin!