tricks on teachers

speaking or hearing aids, a couple of guys in year 8 got the whole class to look like they were speaking, but not actually speaking. So the teacher started adjusting his hearing aid.
One of the teachers at my school has a hearing aid. One of the guys (in i think it was yr9 back then) had to do an oral presentation in his class. He mouthed the whole thing and didnt say anything but i think what gave it away was the other kids pissing themselves in the back of the class.

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
At my old school when i did "christian development", the teacher momentarily left the room only to find us playing bible cricket. Get a big one for a bat and a small one for a ball. 10 points for every person you insult and bonus 50 for the bin!
i love classroom cricket! we had a specific sub a couple of times when our reg wasnt there. our classroom was a portable and hard to see from all other classrooms so we moved all tables to the edge of the room and played cricket with a rolled up book and ball of paper. in the last few sessions with him he ended up bringing in a little cricket bat and ball:p such a good sub....

jackmac91

Likes Dirt
Back when I was still at school the favourites where:
get a glue stick and a pair of scissors, cut the glue up into little circles and place them on top of the fan when the teacher isn't looking.. then complain about how god damn hot it is...

The penis game..

bunsen burners are always good for a bit of fun.

draw yourself a target and stick it to the teachers back or ass, whatever you can get away with. let the rubber throwing begin.

get a condom out from wherever you can, place on your head and blow it up via your nose.

If in the library place books of the shelfes in other students pencil cases. also the teachers case can be done if you have balls. work best with the sex ed. books, wait untill the student or teacher walks through the buzzer at the exit and gets their case checked.. you may now piss yourself laughing when the library lady removes a sex ed book from one very embaresed looking persons case.

the standard fake punch on with you and a mate.

thats about it from me for now.. God how I miss those days

BM Epic

Eats Squid
just annoy then shit out em of. thorw paperplanes. once everyone in our class started to hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really loud and it was funny and the teacher went shits
I suggest you take more notice in english,the future of our country is in great hands!

adam_lavv

Likes Bikes
my MIT teacher was going to sue (sp) our class for disrespect of a public servent, He walked out of class called a lawyer (sp) its funny he got fired from his old school for through wood at a student

enjoi

Likes Bikes
Sticking each end of a paper clip into a power point and taking dares to flick the switch.

Then watching the teacher turn around in horror as the blue flash iluminated the room.

Wasn't me, but pretty hilarious. Never did it again though.

..dont try that

Jimass

Eats Squid
Umm, let me see there was a thread simaliar to this a while back entitled something like " What do you do when your bored in class?" or something like that.

Make ruler/pen guns. This is where you grab a ruler preferable a wooden one and make a hole in the middle, then you grab a few rubber band rap 'em round and wahla, you have a launcher all you need now is a pen - put it through the hole and have the rubber bands on the back of it, you have now finshed it feel free to shoot at everybody or every one with it, good fun.

Random talking usually gets people.

A little off topic but once my older sister saw how much home work she had then she through it out of a second story window and some how locked a teacher in the cupboard.

stringbean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
when in the hot teacher class, get paper and contine to drop it on the floor in front of you, wait for her to walk past and bend over to pick it up, front or back, its all good. i think she caught on after a while, but it was good while it lasted.

42#KRISPY#42

Likes Dirt
when in the hot teacher class, get paper and contine to drop it on the floor in front of you, wait for her to walk past and bend over to pick it up, front or back, its all good. i think she caught on after a while, but it was good while it lasted.
BAHAHA done that a few times, we had a 19 year old sub teacher for a good 3 months while our real teacher was on holidays somewhere. farkin hottie she was!

Neon

Likes Dirt
giggity giggity gig

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if your teachers cool, you can balance stuff on the door and so when they open it they get like a massive ruler or something to the head...

the only problem is sometimes your teachers are away and you get tight arsed substitutes, and they dont really appreciate your humor

Lorday

Eats Squid
TASK 1:
1. Throw tissue box out the window when, teacher is not looking
2. Ask to go to the office to get box of tissues
3. Repeat over the period

Note: Works better when sneezing powder/ pepper is blown into the air

TASK 2:
1. Collect tissue boxes
2. Left to your imagination :rolleyes:

bmxer

Likes Dirt
haha religious schools.In year 8 we gave the teachers alot of shit.make your self sneeze.hiding in the cupboard.arguing about religion, Bringing up Adam and Steve fires them up.put a pin hole in your water bottle and see how much you can wet them/other people in the class until they notice,you can draw stuff on them to.Ask the same question constantly.spit balls.cut up lots of paper and tell the teacher to turn on the fans and throw it at them.Bring up chalk or saw dust and put it on top of all the fan blades before the teacher gets there of if they walk out.throw a bible at a fan (got someone expelled.Throw a chair at the fan.Send around a note saying look at the chair on the roof,everyone will look at the roof and the teacher eventually gets it and looks at the roof and everyone laughs at them

there's way to much more to list

cameron_15

Eats Squid
what me and 3 mates do when we have subs is sing that doh a dear song from the sound of music.

it's hilarious, we get all sorts of harmonies and echo's and stuff going, with ridiculously high pitched choir voices and opera solos. its gold.

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
simple but effective.

permanent marker on whiteboards... the teachers will have the trace everything over with whiteboard marker if they want to get it off.

one step further, you can buy permanent markers which are the same shape as whiteboard markers. you can then swap them with the teachers whiteboard markers or if your keen you can switch the labels for a more sly approach, which will probably cause them to write way more up without noticing.

also, my friend once connected an electric circuit up to his nipples. teacher wasnt so impressed but it was fair funny. just remember if your try this 2-6v gives you a tickling sensation, and dont do it if you a using mains power.

Last edited:

rip_it07

Likes Dirt
me n mate mossmanguru run a muck in english we get out our rulers slap see who can slap the desk the loudest then when she yells out us we laugh at what she says and she get realy angry realy quick easy to do and so funny

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
me n mate mossmanguru run a muck in english we get out our rulers slap see who can slap the desk the loudest then when she yells out us we laugh at what she says and she get realy angry realy quick easy to do and so funny
Have you considered actually sitting down, shutting up, and paying attention in English class? That way, you might learn how to write a coherent sentence, and avoid making yourself look like an illiterate idiot every time you post.