Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
What’s the odds that Rob Trump had the Rona and the Whitehouse does everything possible to keep it hushed up.
[/QUOTE]
That's the first thing I thought too. Even by Trump standards his comments are empty of information.
Now if Donald Trump would just catch it and die the world would be a much better place.

moorey

call me Mia
The odd part is it’s unlike Trump to not just lie about it.
If it definitely wasn’t Covid, I’d expect him to say it wasn’t Covid.
If it was definitely Covid related, I’d expect him to say it wasn’t Covid related.

Previous, I was dreading a Pence presidency...but at least I know Pence would leave office peacefully after losing.

moorey

call me Mia
Maybe even though he is a sociopath, he feels a little bit of emotion, apparently they were close.
Anyone who knows Trump will tell you he doesn’t have a true friend in the world, and there’s no one he seems to genuinely not love anyone other than himself. Maybe Ivanka, but in the wrong way.
It was either Don Jr or Eric’s wife, I can’t recall, who gave some sort of speech leading up to 2016 election, and he didn’t even know who she was. He’s allegedly said he doesn’t want to be seen with Tiffany because she’s a little overweight and he thinks it makes him look bad.
I don’t believe he gives a flying fuck about anyone who doesn’t directly benefit him, and the second they don’t, they’re dead to him.

moorey

call me Mia
Nothing new but interesting none the less. Mary Trump is Trump's niece and a psychologist.
https://iview.abc.net.au/show/mary-trump-in-conversation-with-fran-kelly

She says Trump can't cope with anything negative. That is how his psycho father raised him.
Yep. Dad only saw winners and losers...and assigned his kids as losers whenever they disappointed him. His whole life has been an attempt to prove he’s not a loser at and cost. History will record that fair. I pray he lives to see it.
Donny also believes in eugenics, also taught to him by his father. Not hard to understand why he has so much contempt for coloured folk and poor people.

moorey

call me Mia
Yep. Dad only saw winners and losers...and assigned his kids as losers whenever they disappointed him. His whole life has been an attempt to prove he’s not a loser at and cost. History will record his failure. I pray he lives to see it.
Donny also believes in eugenics, also taught to him by his father. Not hard to understand why he has so much contempt for coloured folk and poor people.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yeah its easy to see how a dominant sick father can form a bad adult.
My father was a classic narcissist and thought the rules only apply to the dumb and weak.
It took me years to unlearn his bad lessons.

moorey

call me Mia
So...he openly tries to undermine and defund the USPS, is removing sorting machines and had to be stopped from removing physical post boxes from the street....
Then this..
Gaslighting much?