Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
They're not coming after your abortions, they just want common sense abortion control.
Because bodily autonomy sucks, and should be handled by the party of personal liberty and small government.

That said, nice try. No one thinks you’re THAT big a chunt.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last debate is on now, not even bothering watching. I couldn’t imagine being in a position where you hadn’t made your mind up already.

moorey

call me Mia
Last debate is on now, not even bothering watching. I couldn’t imagine being in a position where you hadn’t made your mind up already.
I haven’t made my mind up yet...
..as to whether they’ll take back the senate also...but pretty confident.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I've been listening and Trump is good at holding the previous administration to account but falls down on demonstration hard figures on his own achievements. It just boils down to superlatives and vague endorsements.

I do wish Biden could cite some examples of Republican senate obstructions that prevented The Obama presidency from passing game legislation.

Jpez

Down on the left!
It’s not really about changing anyone’s mind on who they would vote for at this stage. It’s more about firing people up so just maybe they might actually get out and vote.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
So the winners were those who didn't watch it? The Q election will be interesting, pre covid I think new Anna was going to really struggle to hang on, I think now she will get another crack.