Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Going to be a while maybe until it’s official though. Still a little nervous...
So you're saying they did cheat?

Don't know what's happened to my life, but I'm sitting here watching the ABC coverage. Just watched a GOP supporter say he'd not be surprised if they find some minor fraud, but it's not going to be four states worth

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That's still George Dubya.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
He'd generally be my pick.

I think people forget (or didn’t realise
...me included) how bad, deranged and dangerous Reagan was.
Trump is a different type of bad. The next 4 years would have jumped the shark.

The Dollop delivering the goods again. Afghanistan and Iraq are pretty hard efforts to beat.

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podca...d-gareth-reynolds/id643055307?i=1000453535509

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podca...d-gareth-reynolds/id643055307?i=1000454358815
Reagan told some good jokes about the Russians...I often think a lot of his menace came from the office of the VP.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
You guys probably discussed, but is this their oldest president elected ever?

78 in 2 weeks jeeeezus

Haakon

Keeps on digging
So you're saying they did cheat?

Don't know what's happened to my life, but I'm sitting here watching the ABC coverage. Just watched a GOP supporter say he'd not be surprised if they find some minor fraud, but it's not going to be four states worth
Not anything in particular, just for something to go pear shaped the keys are officially handed over. It’s still 2020 remember...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don junior! Don junior! The Augustus to this Ceasar! Though I'm sure Caligula and Nero are better illustrations, the chronology didn't feel right. Though perhaps aspects of Claudius are better suited to trump and then don junior can be Nero.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
You guys probably discussed, but is this their oldest president elected ever?

78 in 2 weeks jeeeezus
Trump is less than 4 years younger. Would have been the oldest either way.

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk