Trust performance linkage fork

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Actually looks alrite - although I am a sucker for crazy new stuff.

problem is going to be the same though - too expy. I can't see this fork getting cheaper with scale given he added complexity. Maybe it might sway some of the RS1 folks. Then again they have weagle so who knows how this will go down.

John U

MTB Precision
Forget it.

Something else not broken being fixed. I hope it falls in a heap and odd job can pick one up super cheap.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
@Oddjob Bet you to don't get one.
I feel we should put some rules around this. What are the stakes and the rules? I feel I should be rewarded for proving your wrong (again). Watching you suffer just won't satisfy me this time.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Hock a kidney prices for someone's experiment.

If it looked nice then maybe, but most linkage forks look like arse and always begs the question for pivot slop as things start to wear.

Wait for this to filter down to SLX/GX levels and prove it is a goer.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I am disappointed they didn't take the opportunity to create another axle standard with this fork and thus generate greater revenue.
$2700 usd is going to be pushing the friendship as it is. I'll just have to bend over and cough hard while they extract payment.

If it works as well as most of the other suspension tech that DW has worked on, it should be worth it. Maybe.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
There are many many nice looking arses. Even my oversized, aged, flabby and smelly arse looks better than this.
Would @moorey southern end make the arse podium? No need for pictures as it is all etched permanently in our minds despite how we try to forget it.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk