UCI Mountain Bike World Cup 2013: Vallnord, Andorra

indica

Serial flasher
Round 3.
Live in 3d13h24m33s

Should be a good one.
Hopefully someone can wipe the smile off Gee's face.
Tracey is out I assume with her broken collarbone.
Mick should be on fire based on his Crankworks showing.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
The last forecast I saw was for a wet event. We all know who that suits................;)

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
The track looks absolutely insane. Somewhere between Champery and Mont St Anne.

It's got Sams name all over it!

AndySTi

Likes Dirt
Round 3.
Live in 3d13h24m33s

Should be a good one.
Hopefully someone can wipe the smile off Gee's face.
Tracey is out I assume with her broken collarbone.
Mick should be on fire based on his Crankworks showing.
I hope to god that someone is Sam Hill!!!

indica

Serial flasher
Flat pedals for medals? Riders who had switched to clips for the previous World Cup rounds are back on flat pedals and the atmosphere in Andorra is electric. All eyes were on Brendan Fairclough, Joe Smith and Sam Hill as practice on the new, steep track began today. It seems most riders are ecstatic with line options and aggressive terrain of the Andorra DH course. Your eyes will bleed thanks to Sven Martin, Duncan Philpott, Joe Bowman and Lee Trumpore as you get digitally roosted.
http://www.vitalmtb.com/photos/feat...-Andorra-World-Cup,6078/Slideshow,0/sspomer,2

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sams last one down the hill on sunday! shit yeah sam!

gwins back in 44th..... one spot in front of auzzie junior jack moir...

dunndog

Eats Squid
Sams last one down the hill on sunday! shit yeah sam!

gwins back in 44th..... one spot in front of auzzie junior jack moir...
Gwins still trying to remember who he rides for and where they pitched their tent.
This is Sam's time to shine! How good is his 2 wheel off camber slide into the right turn on the practice reel from Friday? He's a pulsating rider, really hope he can pull off a win. So pumped for this race, truly a mans track! (And women's, not being sexist, just a term, move on)

Last edited:

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How good is his 2 wheel off camber slide into the right turn on the practice reel from Friday?
That was the sickest moment in that whole vid (oh and Brendog carving that open berm section).
All week I've been pumped for this race, then I saw the track walk and got more pumped. Then I saw Dirt TV's practice coverage and got MORE pumped. Now that Sam has qualified first I can't fuckin wait. Only wish Red bull would broadcast the qualies too.
Hopefully dirt TV drops a qualifying edit today.
GO SAM!!!