UCI Mountain Bike World Cup 2013: Vallnord, Andorra

caddy

Likes Dirt
Wow, awesome guys you can read the live timing. Thanks for ruining it for the rest of it you small dicked cvunts. Go to bed

haltz

Likes Dirt
If yous are that keen on it to stay up and watch it live why would you have rotorburn open, you spoiled it yourself common sense during live sports is stay off social media and obviously a forum made for discussing the race. From the ones like me that were tucked away in bed cheers for quick results report "smalldickcunts"

morticus

Likes Dirt
If yous are that keen on it to stay up and watch it live why would you have rotorburn open, you spoiled it yourself common sense during live sports is stay off social media and obviously a forum made for discussing the race. From the ones like me that were tucked away in bed cheers for quick results report "smalldickcunts"
Damn fuckin right. Sam Hill in 3rd, woooooo!!!! And oh what a sleep!

HimynameisMike

Likes Dirt
I just watched the replay - some amazing riding all round! Hill was looking damn fast on the bike. If he keep riding like that there's no doubt he'll be hitting the number one spot in the near future. Thirds still an amazing result. And Brosnan got 5th, +2.476 off the top spot.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I watched the replay this morning in bed after a good nights sleep, stayed off Facebook and Instagram. I was In a sweat watching hills run especially when he was ahead at the split. Was holding my breath every time his foot came off! All credit to the young frenchman though.... Sam was absolutely hammering to catch that time but just couldn't quite get there, whereas Thirion was super smooth and controlled. Still I'm stoked to see Hill with such a close result and 3rd isn't bad on a comeback..... Imagine if it had rained!!!

Got any highlights from the coverage? This was mine!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I watched the replay this morning in bed after a good nights sleep, stayed off Facebook and Instagram. I was In a sweat watching hills run especially when he was ahead at the split. Was holding my breath every time his foot came off! All credit to the young frenchman though.... Sam was absolutely hammering to catch that time but just couldn't quite get there, whereas Thirion was super smooth and controlled. Still I'm stoked to see Hill with such a close result and 3rd isn't bad on a comeback..... Imagine if it had rained!!!

Got any highlights from the coverage? This was mine!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
The double brown eye ! It was funny watching it live and they showed that as a reply on Delfs run .

Dene Dweller

Likes Dirt
I was pissing myself last night when I saw that. The other gold were the bare chested blokes and one was running the giraffe head.

Last edited:

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Anyone managed to find any clips of Cam Coles crash. That was feckin horrible, hence the reason I wish to watch it again, and again....and again in slo mo with Clay Porter narrating it in my head