Underage Drinking....

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
I don't know why, but that gets to me as well...

And he wasn't just putting the space in and leaving the ' out, he's writing it like this.. "are n't"
Maybe it's just a typo?
Public school teachers obviously are n't doing there job as that's how I have been told to type/write it...

Does it really matter if it has a space anyway? :eek:

To be honest I can't see anything wrong about that paragraph!

Last edited:

Mr Pockets

Likes Bikes
Im 16 at the moment. I do ocassionally go to parties and drink and usually tend to go a bit overboard. The reason for doing so is not because its 'cool' or i see older people doing it, for me its and ecscape from reality, a few hours of not worring about anything and just having a good time.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Im 16 at the moment. I do ocassionally go to parties and drink and usually tend to go a bit overboard. The reason for doing so is not because its 'cool' or i see older people doing it, for me its and ecscape from reality, a few hours of not worring about anything and just having a good time.
Try reading a book. It's this funny thing made out of bits of tree, with words written on it that form a story world into which you can delve, escaping from your depressing, over-stressed, angst-ridden teenage world of tyrannical parents, spiteful teachers and complicated women. You might even learn something, too.

meelen dh

Likes Dirt
Back to what Sean's original post.
I wouldnt be worrying about underage drinking and the law, do it on private land, stay out of trouble.

Underage drinking is probably one of the better things you could be doing on a sat or friday night with your mates, the cops wont really care, you may get a little fine if you unlucky.. Dont go out on fri or sat nights and smoke a few joints... the cops will fuck you over for that, trust me. Once the cops find out you are doing something against the law fullstop, they dont care how old you are.

But yeah, underage drinking doesnt make you a mad cunt. I can keep on finding so many reasons why you shouldnt underage drink, health is a big one. In saying all this the occasional booooooze bash wont kill you. Just think very carefully about where you are and who your with (this is very important).

Nabdaddy

Likes Dirt
Personally don't see the point.

Got through all those teenage years without getting drunk. No matter what people say, you DO NOT need alcohol to have fun. People will say "oiii lets get messy and have some fun." Or..you could not wake up with a PHat (emphasis on the ph) headache and have fun on the night anyway. Chances are you'll meet a girl who is more genuine anyway and respects you for not drinking, and wants to see more of you due to the fact you aren't the same as the majority of teens wanting to get "maggot" and root the living sh!t out of everything that breathes.

If you want to have a drink, then fine, do it to moderation...the only thing you will get out of binge drinking is a massive headache, and possibly (i hope not), on the very small chance, some pregnant girl who you can't remember meeting, let alone having sex with.

Doesn't sound too appealing to me.

zanus

Likes Dirt
Public school teachers obviously are n't doing there job as that's how I have been told to type/write it...

Does it really matter if it has a space anyway? :eek:

To be honest I can't see anything wrong about that paragraph!
You still go to a selective high school right? (Hangs head in shame)

Anyway, im 14, i have never drunk without my parents. Just before you say anything, i also try to live up to the standards my old man set down. He didn't drink till 18, and why should i? If i drink now, not only will i end up in a housing commission block, but i will have nothing to look forward to on my 18th birthday. Good things come to those who wait. I do hope you see where im coming from.

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Once you get your licence and have the opportunity to drive instead of being hungover on a Sunday, suddenly drinking doesn't seem so appealing.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
You still go to a selective high school right? (Hangs head in shame)

Anyway, im 14, i have never drunk without my parents. Just before you say anything, i also try to live up to the standards my old man set down. He didn't drink till 18, and why should i? If i drink now, not only will i end up in a housing commission block, but i will have nothing to look forward to on my 18th birthday. Good things come to those who wait. I do hope you see where im coming from.
I'm very disappointed Zanier...
Let's drop it now. Careless mistake that was explained honestly and somewhat as a joke...

dom101

Likes Dirt
Back to what Sean's original post.
I wouldnt be worrying about underage drinking and the law, do it on private land, stay out of trouble.

Underage drinking is probably one of the better things you could be doing on a sat or friday night with your mates, the cops wont really care, you may get a little fine if you unlucky.. Dont go out on fri or sat nights and smoke a few joints... the cops will fuck you over for that, trust me. Once the cops find out you are doing something against the law fullstop, they dont care how old you are.

But yeah, underage drinking doesnt make you a mad cunt. I can keep on finding so many reasons why you shouldnt underage drink, health is a big one. In saying all this the occasional booooooze bash wont kill you. Just think very carefully about where you are and who your with (this is very important).

tom, you smoke at school...

sam705

Likes Dirt
Once you get your licence and have the opportunity to drive instead of being hungover on a Sunday, suddenly drinking doesn't seem so appealing.
Not wrong.
I use to have a beer once or twice during the week with tea, but now i have obtained my license, i have stopped in case i get bored and want to drive to my mates afterwards.
I had my first beer when i was 16, im now a few months off 19 and can have the same fun out on the town, whether i've only had a couple of quiet ones, or i have gone over the top.
I would much rather spend my sunday with my mates rather than dead in my bed all day hungover.