Vasectomy

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Why don't you guys just pull apart an old microwave and blast your testicles with radiation? That should kill off your sperm count pretty good I think.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Why don't you guys just pull apart an old microwave and blast your testicles with radiation? That should kill off your sperm count pretty good I think.
Dint work, have been sitting on the radioactive sources at work every lunch hour for the last 3 years, just turned them into super sperm.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Dint work, have been sitting on the radioactive sources at work every lunch hour for the last 3 years, just turned them into super sperm.
Are you using radiation from Chernobyl?

That could be what's happening. I heard that heating your balls up can also kill off your sperm count.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Are you using radiation from Chernobyl?

That could be what's happening. I heard that heating your balls up can also kill off your sperm count.
Heat just makes them dopey, so no change in my sack.

One of the sources is gamma so I very much doubt you'd like my testicles when they're angry.

funkymonkey

Likes Dirt
Ha - funny this thread has popped up.

I am keen after 2 kids and 32 yrs old next week. Wife wants to wait a year just in case - my response, if you want another, go somewhere else...

rone

Eats Squid
Pussy. I was in and out in 15 minutes, then drove home.
There are certain things I don't need to prove. Being awake whilst they rummage around in there with a soldering iron is something I would rather not be a spectator to. Thanks for your kind words though.

indica

Serial flasher
There are certain things I don't need to prove. Being awake whilst they rummage around in there with a soldering iron is something I would rather not be a spectator to. Thanks for your kind words though.
I was just being a tight arse. Bulk billed, couldn't justify the cost then - well, couldn't bloody afford it more like.

steve24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pussy. I was in and out in 15 minutes, then drove home.
Driving is for Pussies. I rode home on my kick start only 600cc single, was glad it started 1st go.....

The reversal is the worst, full lighs out surgery. Left my balls black and swollen for 10 days, think they must have held them in a vice while reconecting the plumbing. It worked though.....

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
After a visit to the surgeon and a recommendation that it be done under general rather than local anaesthetic, I've now joined the club...

I think I had to take Neurofen once afterwards, that's it.