Vasectomy

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So what in hearing here is the eunicism yields the energy one can only gain from a lack of consequences, but be ware of the libido crushing impact a wife can have? I'm pretty sure only half of this equation is my concern.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
My date with the scissors (scalpel? Rubber band?) is booked for February.
Good luck sir. I hope the doctor has warm hands while handing the two fellas.

Better than a home DIY involving two bricks, two ropes and a large bottle of whisky doubling for both Dutch courage/medicinal purposes and as an antiseptic. Think of the $$ that could be saved from DIY to spend on bike bits once the swelling has gone down.

Trying to be helpful but I might have missed the mark.

Load up on the best anisthetic that they have and demand warm hands, y'hear.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I do remember my procedure quite vividly.
The injections to the scrotum were like two little scratches. Nothing to make a scene about.

The nurse, again not some pubescent schoolboy fantasy, trimmed me up whilst the doctor prepared and was chatting away.

It was very surreal in fact. You're in a gown, crown jewels on display an you're certainly not looking one's best if you know what I mean.

Anyway, scalpel in hand the incision starts and thankfully I feel nothing.

Strangely because he had glasses on without anti reflective lenses I can actually see what he's doing and I'm just transfixed.

We're chatting away.. no joke.
"How's it all going?"
"It's fine, all going well. I take it you're getting no pain?"
"No pain thanks."
"So are you planning on doing anything over the weekend whilst you recover?
"Just sleeping and resting, you?"
"I'm planning to hit the golf course if the weather holds actually"
"Please don't think about your long game at the moment"
"Don't worry, you're fine"
I decided it's best I shut up.

The nurse and he had a mask on but must have been crying holding back the tears of laughter.

A couple of short tugs which feel rather strange and mid stomach, and then a short period of stitching and we're done.

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
You will hear a lot of blokes talking about how quick and painless the recovery is. Lying bastards!!! It's day 10 now and I am still getting around like a cowboy. Walking around feels like I am sitting on them. Whatever you do, do not run down stairs!:eek:
I recovered initially within a few days, easy peasy. The recurring pain every few weeks or months for the next 6 years was a bloody nightmare though. Felt like the boys were in a vice for a few days, then back to normal. Docs had no idea what was going on, but I could just barely function while it was happening.

Still no regerts though, nil extra children since so it must have worked!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I recovered initially within a few days, easy peasy. The recurring pain every few weeks or months for the next 6 years was a bloody nightmare though. Felt like the boys were in a vice for a few days, then back to normal. Docs had no idea what was going on, but I could just barely function while it was happening.

Well that makes me feel better. It's not to your extent, but it does get my attention once in a blue moon.

Still a worthy price to pay

nathanm

Eats Squid
Got the snip a couple of years ago by a doctor who had been doing it for probably 50 years and retiring that week.

Had the consult the week before in his "office" and come (phrasing boom) the day walked into the office again where by he pulled back a curtain to reveal the surgery was to be performed on a Guerney (sP?) Right next to his desk and the nurse was also the receptionist/wife. Very Tasmanian I know.

So drop my dacks jump up with my balls laying on on display whist the wife/receptionist/nurse preps me.

DR sticks needles in my sack and thankfully he gets it right and all i can feel is tugging.

Did I mention my partner came along to watch? Well there she is at the desk, metres away, prairie dogging to get a look.

She digs this medical shit, I mean really digs it in an almost sexual/orgasm inducing way.

I comically suggest she comes over for a look, from which the doc stops looks archer and says yeah come check it out.

She walks over and the doc goes, "no closer, you have to look right over to see". So there I am with the doc, my missus and the nurse/receptionist/wife all leaning right over examining my nut sack which now has some of its insides on the outside.

Now I have this weird thing going where in stressful/painful situation I can zen out and fall asleep. So I start relaxing and begin drifting off whilst the doc is literally talking the missus through everything he's doing and showing her all my inner workings.

You know when you just fall asleep and you jerk awake? Well thank fuck I didn't do that but the though did cross my mind that was going to happen and the Dr would accidentally cut my balls off, so I promptly woke myself up and decided to stay awake for the rest of the surgery which only took maybe 30 minutes.

Anyway post op and the missus is on this orgasm like high and wants to change her degree to nursing.

I felt ok, and thought I'd be a hero and have sex that night. Don't do that it's not worth it.

Recovery was a breeze. Went fishing in the days after and riding that week.

Good mate did the same soon after but copped an infection, with all the horror stories of balls the size of grapefruit etc so just depends i suppose.

Good luck to all doing it

Cyclomaniac

Likes Dirt

Sounds aweful. Not trying to talk anyone out of it but just letting others know that it isn't always easy and you might need more time off work than expected. I don't regret it, day 12 now and feeling better. Even managed to mosey on down and see U2 last night. Lots of walking was painful but not as painful as some of Bono's nonsensical, breathy monologues.

latheboy

Likes Dirt
Ha, I was at Dr. Snip this morning moshboy. 9:00 start and in the car heading out at 9:27 .. All good, had 2 chicks playing with my bits for 15 minutes and making jokes about dicks and balls. Bahaha .. Needle prick at the start them nothing.. A bit of an ache now Lying in bed but its fine.
Would I do it again? No, because well.. I don't need to.
Should I have done it years ago? Fucking oath.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ha, I was at Dr. Snip this morning moshboy. 9:00 start and in the car heading out at 9:27 .. All good, had 2 chicks playing with my bits for 15 minutes and making jokes about dicks and balls. Bahaha .. Needle prick at the start them nothing.. A bit of an ache now Lying in bed but its fine.
Would I do it again? No, because well.. I don't need to.
Should I have done it years ago? Fucking oath.
Select your underwear wisely over the next few days. Choice has never been so critical.