[VIC] Maldon Downhill Race 8th and 9th of January 2011!!!

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
Well I don't think my mum would want to:
a) drive 3 hours there, then drive back.
b) watch me ride
c) camp
Hey Jaydawgz, if team Mum wont come through,why don't you start a thread entitled, "Looking for a ride from ... to..." I'm sure there are heaps of riders coming from all over and someone would give you a lift out of the goodness of their heart or the offer of some fuel money.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Hey Jaydawgz, if team Mum wont come through,why don't you start a thread entitled, "Looking for a ride from ... to..." I'm sure there are heaps of riders coming from all over and someone would give you a lift out of the goodness of their heart or the offer of some fuel money.
Ditto, I've got a feeling coming from Melbourne there will be plenty jay, and im guessing theres a whole bunch more looking for lifts too. If you all got it together hire a van and make the trip/bring one of the shuttle trailers?

rollingrambo

Likes Dirt
i could possibly pick up a few at the castlemaine train station on my way there, as long as everyones on the same train. thinkin of takin a box trailer so there'll be plenty of room

indica

Serial flasher
I don't think I can make it, it would be between Rick and myself as I don't have enough staff and someone else is off then too.

Bugger, but have a good one. I may pop down on the Saturday for a ride though.

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah I said on the facebook event that I will be attending, but it all comes down to a lift now, just need to find a way there.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
I don't think I can make it, it would be between Rick and myself as I don't have enough staff and someone else is off then too.

Bugger, but have a good one. I may pop down on the Saturday for a ride though.
I'm struggling to get transport sorted at the moment, so you might be clear to go Benny, that and Morgan/brodie were happy to change/extend hours to make it work. :)

indica

Serial flasher
Was up there today, Maldon as it should be, hot and dusty.
Rocks out in force - hey Rick!

Some tool has been camping there for over a month and had the cheek to say the shuttle was causing too much dust (massive caravan + Ford F something), so spin the wheels and annoy the prick.

indica

Serial flasher
Don't, that's bad for mountian biking. Show some respect for others while you're there.
Kindly advise the person that it is public land and heavily used for mountain biking.
I did show respect
guy is a wanker.
has been freeloading with his 100k caravan for over a month and can FUCK OFF

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I did show respect
guy is a wanker.
has been freeloading with his 100k caravan for over a month and can FUCK OFF
What that you in the blue Ute yesterday, let a big one off when you left? Nice work, i saw them giving us greasys as we rode down to the car park.

zstreetco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry, haven't check this thread in a while. But do we have like an official flyer or registration site or anything..bit more official than a Rotorburn thread for this race? Which club is running the race/shuttles?

Should be a sweet race, be interesting to ride a new track