Vic/Melb burner bash

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I'm going to take the cautious approach and opt out of this one too sorry folks.

Would've been nice to put some faces to usernames, but another time feels like a better bet.
When we all get air scrubbers we car ride with?

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Given the last proposal went belly-up, figured I'd hijack this thread instead of starting a new one.

So....

For a little while now, Dr Beebenson & I have been bouncing around the idea of heading down to Forrest for a spin when timings align. I had the thought (it hurt a bit) that Labour Day weekend, March 12-13-14th could be a good chance, 'cos I have no sailing commitments that weekend. Then remembered the earlier thing put up here didn't happen, so thought it might be a nice chance to try for another RB get-together.

So.....

Three days to pick from: Sat. 12th, Sun. 13th, Mon. 14th March, majority preference picks which one.

The List:

Duckmonster - any day.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Given the last proposal went belly-up, figured I'd hijack this thread instead of starting a new one.

So....

For a little while now, Dr Beebenson & I have been bouncing around the idea of heading down to Forrest for a spin when timings align. I had the thought (it hurt a bit) that Labour Day weekend, March 12-13-14th could be a good chance, 'cos I have no sailing commitments that weekend. Then remembered the earlier thing put up here didn't happen, so thought it might be a nice chance to try for another RB get-together.

So.....

Three days to pick from: Sat. 12th, Sun. 13th, Mon. 14th March, majority preference picks which one.

The List:

Duckmonster - any day.
Keen!

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Bumpage!

Any more thoughts on this? I'm still able to do any of the three days, but my preference is for Sunday or Monday.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Bumpage!

Any more thoughts on this? I'm still able to do any of the three days, but my preference is for Sunday or Monday.
If I start on the Saturday and you start on the Monday, we should both cover about the same amount of distance over the weekend. :p

(No preference on what day for me...)

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
If I start on the Saturday and you start on the Monday, we should both cover about the same amount of distance over the weekend. :p

(No preference on what day for me...)
Appreciate the flattery, but I'm not fit... Probably only need to give you one day head-start, not two! :p