VIC-MELB who would come for some dh at hursty one sunday

would you come?

• Total voters
yeah i always tend to take that last section pretty easy (all of the 3 times that i've ridden it)...it just seems so much more sedate than the rest and so i slow down....
i'll be crankin it up on the 28th!!!

S.

ex offender
Ok - everyone list what your actual name is, and what you'll be riding so I can recognise you. I'm Steve, on a blue DMR with Super T's.

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok i'm JOSH and i'm on the planet x 8) and i'll be railing the bottom section trying to beat steve this time or maybe i'll just chuck a stick in his spokes :)

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im simon, yes im on my stab but wont be riding much (due to filming duties). I am also a recovering alcoholic and am currently in rehab (haha)

S.

ex offender
oz-freerider said:
ok i'm JOSH and i'm on the planet x 8) and i'll be railing the bottom section trying to beat steve this time or maybe i'll just chuck a stick in his spokes :)
Why? You get about 5 mins headstart on the top section cos I'm slow as shit there...

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so thats not the point now is it and as if i could be bothered walking up the hil allllllllllllllllllllllllll day i rekon i'll end up playing on the last section again thats soooo fun at speed it just all flows together sooo nice!

DJK

Likes Dirt
I'm Dan, and i'll be on an 03 norco sasquatch with SMO rims and a black bell ff helmet.

mr whippy

Likes Dirt
if i can pull a sickie i should come. mark, 03 p2, black ff. be good to meet some other melbourne riders., they can see me launch off that last jump into the bushes. :)

mr whippy

Likes Dirt
i haven't come off my bike at hursty for a while now., but then again i only seem to case it when i leave my ff at home.

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cant say i have worn my full face there yet... hmmmm maybe i should at the speed i'm getting thru that bottom section :?

mr whippy

Likes Dirt
think i'm more worried about coming off onto rocks on the top section. i like the track with the little drops in it though. think that everyone loves the bottom section, it just has so much flow. :)

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i love the rock garden as socket said on the the weekend and has to be quote of the week "that rock garden is orgasmic" "in fact i'm cumming in my pants right now" it was rather funny at the time i spose you would have to be there to laugh at him (not with him) :lol:

nhd

Likes Dirt
ah yes socket is a classic for making funny as shit comments on rides. eg at lysty
"have you got *long pause* herpes? haha actually... "

Az

Likes Dirt
My name is Aaron, I enjoy long walks along the beach at sunset and fluffy white bunnies!! :roll:

errrr, yeah I might come on the big hit and show you all how not to ride!! and prove that its not Mt Beauty water that makes you ride fast!! :lol: