Vic state series round 3 : Mount baw baw

revell

Likes Dirt
BAW BAW - RE SCHEDULED!...

Its on!
Make a note in your diary, tell all your mates, call your radio station, write to your granny...BAW BAW is back on :
28th and 29th MARCH 2009 RND #4 Vic State Series

Be there or be 4 X 90 degrees with four equal sides.

www.ftfdh.com or www.vicdhseries.com for more details

Stuart Winton

Last edited:

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeeew baw baw. cant wait to ride my bicycle again! its been too long! why is it being moved from the 14th and 15th to the 28th and 19th? (waiting for someone to point out obvious answer)

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
State Series is obviously more important I know that, doesn't mean you need to take a dick/high and mighty attitude because it doesn't affect you, it's one less chance to ride for people that could do both, which sucks.

...and if you didn't take that attitude on purpose well then I look like a massive idiot but I don't really care.

old man

Likes Bikes
The obvious answer is the 14/15th was in Feb and that has long since gone and was postponed due to the high fire danger and Mt Baw Baw was closed due to this - come on get with it!!

Last edited:

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
yeeew baw baw. cant wait to ride my bicycle again! its been too long! why is it being moved from the 14th and 15th to the 28th and 19th? (waiting for someone to point out obvious answer)
The obvious answer is the 14/15th was in Feb and that has long since gone and was postponed due to the high fire danger and Mt Baw Baw was closed due to this - come on get with it!!

Old mans right, but i think my dear friend do-a-flip is getting it confused with buller that is on the 14th and the 15th of this month.
A race ever 2 weeks!!!!!! YEWWWWWWWWWW

jmurphy

Likes Dirt
siknesssssssssssss, Baw Baw is back, I cant wait 2 see you all, and have the greatest weekend of my..................... March!!!!

James

Last edited:

skull

Likes Dirt
its on the same weekend as interschools thanks for not making get in the way of any other Competitions..........:mad::mad: im organising it for my school so i cant not go to it. so i have to miss out on a state round.:mad:

LIAM?!

Banned
its on the same weekend as interschools thanks for not making get in the way of any other Competitions..........:mad::mad: im organising it for my school so i cant not go to it. so i have to miss out on a state round.:mad:
Well holy crap, who cares about interschools? I bet they're really sorry they could not have the Baw Baw race in February because of fire warnings, they were just doing it for people's well being, show some respect before I write it on the side of a salmon and slap your stupid ass with it.

Good work fellas, will be out there filming, unfortunately not riding. Damn.

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
I have to admit that if i was skull i would be dam disappointed, but theirs nothing that can be done about it, after all its just a state round its not vital to life. + inter schools will be good fun. Just let you school know that you are skipping other important commitments just for them (get extra brownie points):D

-Brent