Virus Notification in banner ad

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Hi Admins,
Was browsing this morning and got the following blocked notification from my AV (Avast):

URL: h_ads_rotorburn_com__www__delivery__ajs_php?zoneid
Infection: JS:Includer-AVD [Trj]

Dunno if it's real, or perhaps a false positive, but wanted to let you know in case you weren't aware.

Good luck!

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
I am getting the same warning still. (AVAST)

URL: h_ads_rotorburn_com__www__delivery__afr_php?zoneid
Infection: JS:Includer-AVD [Trj]

indica

Serial flasher
Hello?????

Bueller??????

This is an issue for me as I can't use Rotorburn at work. What else am I supposed to do.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
I'm guessing the Mods are hard at work. Sometimes a virus in a website in real pain in the arse to find and destroy. I've had to deal with one in our work site and it was made even harder by the fact that it was hosted by a company that was, well, a bit crap on communication.

Here's hoping they get it sorted!

sukebe

Likes Dirt
Yep, same here. Norton is working overtime on my computer blocking attacks by "Web Attack: Exploit Toolkit Website 4"

I assume the mods are aware and are doing something about it :noidea:

gregp

Likes Dirt
Yep. Symantec on my machine also reported Exploit Toolkit Website 4. Guess no RB for me till this gets sorted. Guessing it will be a while...

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

sukebe

Likes Dirt
im still getting the same attacks. Nortons is keeping busy, justifies the annual subscription. Would be good to know the mods are doing something though, I agree that no comment from mods in this thread says they have done nothing .

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep Im still getting notifications of the virus?? Is it just norton tripping out or......

Hugor

Likes Dirt
It's not just Norton. My Sophos on Mac is having issues with it too.
It seems to be a pc trojan.

Optic

Likes Dirt
I'm getting the same pop up, thought it was just me until I found this thread. I'm using avast.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Just so y'all know, the mods have done what we can on this. We haven't ignored the problem.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
I'm working on it. Very similar to one we've had before..... they're just difficult to find.