Waddell race....whos going?

G

Hey whos going/racing in the waddell race on the weekend? im camping up there and if you got a tent and shit your welcome to join. Dont be nervous come up and say hi. :D

I'll prolly be wearing my yellow fox jersey and a blue giro and im riding a black da bomb xlr8 so come up and say gday.

SO!!! whos going?

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fuzzy said:
Hey whos going/racing in the waddell race on the weekend? im camping up there and if you got a tent and shit your welcome to join. Dont be nervous come up and say hi. :D

I'll prolly be wearing my yellow fox jersey and a blue giro and im riding a black da bomb xlr8 so come up and say gday.

SO!!! whos going?
What happened to the Farkin T?

I wish I could come and watch or even race!!!!

Farkin Tassie! :cry:

G

i cant organise it....and one never got sent *shakes fist*

Adi

It's my birthday!
Yarrr pirates, I should rock up on raceday, if you are worried about coming last, worry about coming second last ;). Hope to see yas there :D

I will know by 10pm tonight if I can come or maybe tomorrow morning :D.

G

you better be there, i need someone i know there :lol: pro people scare me :oops:

Adi

It's my birthday!
Sup guys, just found out that I will be there, Gordan will be getting a lift in our car, so that's sick.

Hope to see ya there :D

By the way, is there any mobile reception up at chittering :p?

Adi

It's my birthday!
WOW! THAT RULED! What function button do I have to press to get that happening again?

No seriously you guys, that definately owned! So many riders, very well organised, thanks to all the people who helped make this such a great day! I don't think there was anyone that badly hurt, although Dan came out with a hurt shoulder.

Woot, that was an awesome day!

Cheers.

G

stinky|dan said:
torn ac joint in my shoulder....anyone want to buy a .243?
farkin i saw you with that chick under the sprinklers holding your arm and im like FARRRRRRK *hugs* get better bro :D ill look after the bike for a while... promise i wont scratch it

Adi

It's my birthday!
Fuzzy said:
stinky|dan said:
torn ac joint in my shoulder....anyone want to buy a .243?
farkin i saw you with that chick under the sprinklers holding your arm and im like FARRRRRRK *hugs* get better bro :D ill look after the bike for a while... promise i wont scratch it
Pfft..... I am going to stop it right there, I am sick of you getting all this free stuff from everyone.. today it was like 2 free red bulls, and 1 free hotdog, ... not to mention that farkin.net paid your race fee :p :lol:

Bwahaha!

in other words, give the bike to me Dan :D ;).

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
I said nothing about GIVING the bike away. Somebody offer enough cash so i can buy a nice set of golf clubs or lawn bowls.

Adi

It's my birthday!
stinky|dan said:
I said nothing about GIVING the bike away. Somebody offer enough cash so i can buy a nice set of golf clubs or lawn bowls.
yeah i know you are not giving it away... :lol: I am not that stupid.. or am I? :shock:

And are you seriously serious about selling your .243... I mean.. you sure you didn't whack your head on that last DH run of yours? :shock:.

Well, t least you could possibly lead a productive life as a poser? :p :lol:.

stooge

Likes Dirt
Hmmm..... well i am looking for a new frame....and i was looking at the .243....hmmm... hey Dan what sorta price you looking at giving it away for? :lol:

Hope the shoulder gets better, wish i was at the race but couldnt due to a bent front wheel.

Stooge

G

dan will drive a hard bargain

"SHUTUP EVERYONE" *claps hands"

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
very funny fuzz. Damn my teacher training! typing with one hand sucks. I'm going to hold onto the bike because it is very nice to ride (from my two days experience on it). Will clean it up when i feel better and take some pics. Do you have that pic you took of my bike Liam?

Dan